Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Fingerprinting for Utah or Florida non-resident permits

For anyone who needs to have this done, I just called the PSP in Brighton Township. I was told that from 9 to 2 is the best time to get it done, as they have more people available at that time. However, he said it can be done anytime, weekday or weekend , at no charge to you. When asked why I need them done, I just told him it was for a background check. He asked me if I already had the card. I told him yes, then he gave me the above information. Also, I was told if possible to call about an hour before you plan on going in, that way if it would be a problem at that particular time, they would let you know.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Fingerprinting for Utah or Florida non-resident permits

Quote Originally Posted by bdevil73 View Post
    For anyone who needs to have this done, I just called the PSP in Brighton Township. I was told that from 9 to 2 is the best time to get it done, as they have more people available at that time. However, he said it can be done anytime, weekday or weekend , at no charge to you. When asked why I need them done, I just told him it was for a background check. He asked me if I already had the card. I told him yes, then he gave me the above information. Also, I was told if possible to call about an hour before you plan on going in, that way if it would be a problem at that particular time, they would let you know.
    Good to know. I guess I will be heading to the Philadelphia office because I just got a letter from the Utah BCI informing me that my original fingerprints were rejected. The reason is "the quality of characteristics is too low to be used".