Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default JULY Pgh Area PAFOA GROUP SHOOT! Sun, JULY 8th @ 9am, All WELCOME!

PAFOA GROUP SHOOT!
    (Yes "Easties", this will be #5! )
    Open to any PAFOA member who would like to attend!
    Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2007
    Time: 9:00am
    Location: Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsmens Club (PMSC) http://www.pmsconline.com/
    Address: 505 Mosside Boulevard [Rt. 48] North Versailles, PA 15137
    Cost: $3 non-PMSC members (does not include the breakfast)

Come early!All-U-Can-Eat BREAKFAST Only $3.00!
    available at the club at 7:00ampancakes, French toast, sausage and bacon • Drinks are: orange juice, coffee (reg. & decaf), water, and pop)

REMEMBER, This is open to ALL PAFOA MEMBERS!
    Come and meet the people you talk to on the forum, try out each other's toys and HAVE FUN!!!
    This is not a competition, simply an informal shoot for members of PAFOA.
    Bring your guns and ammo
    and if you forget your smiles, I GUARANTEE you'll find plenty before you leave!

WIN a PAFOA T-Shirt!!!
    I will be collecting donations for PAFOA in the form of "chances to win a PAFOA T-Shirt".
    The winner will be drawn and announced at the shoot.
    (If you win and already have a shirt, you may: (a) get another shirt (b) donate the shirt and we'll give away two at the next shoot (c) Kiss THC on the lips*)

I will have the shirt mailed to the winner and all other money raised will go to the PAFOA with a note listing the screen names of those who donated the money.

Note: Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent.
    *choose option "c" at your own risk, he's a big dude and remember, he's armed!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: JULY Pgh Area PAFOA GROUP SHOOT! Sun, JULY 8th @ 9am, All WELCOME!

OK everyone, it's that time of the month again!

July 8, is the date.
    If you plan on attending, please post here so we can keep a rough head-count.

There may be one change this time... (Kind of a NEW & IMPROVED Group Shoot!)
    We MAY be using a different part of the club where there are several separate pistol bays and one large bay that could be used for rifles/shotguns. There's also a "shoot house" that could make things interesting! I'll be checking with other club/forum members and I/we'll keep you updated in this thread.

Can't wait and I hope to meet some NEW PAFOA MEMBERS from the Pittsburgh area and BEYOND!!! Come join us! EVERYONE is WELCOME!!!
    Last edited by Emptymag; June 21st, 2007 at 11:55 AM.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Westmoreland County)

Of course I am in. I can't wait until Lycanthrope notices there might be an IPSC PAFOA shoot. Best of both worlds. Almost too good to be true.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
    VEGETARIAN: Native American word meaning "bad hunter"

(Allegheny County)

I will miss this one but I will put in $3 or $5 for a chance at the shirt.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Delaware County)

AWWW Come on! this is too much for me to take!!!! #5
    In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

(Beaver County)

hey all,
    i had a super fun time last time so im game for this one as well!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYC308 View Post
    AWWW Come on! this is too much for me to take!!!! #5
    JIMMY,
    Yes, it's shoot # FIVE! Come to the dark side! (You know you wanna!)
    Tell these forum members within driving distance of Pittsburgh how freakin' lucky they are to have an opportunity like this!
    I'm not saying it to be a smart-ass, I'm saying it because I hear how much trouble you guys are having with organizing a PAFOA shoot on the other side of the state and I thank my lucky stars I have a club that's willing to let us forum members get together like this!

This is a great opportunity to meet forum members in person. I can honestly say that I've only met a great bunch of guys so far and meeting many of them never would have happened without this forum and these group shoots!

Come on Pittsburgh, let's send some lead downrange!
    We can give those Easties a 21 gun salute... we'll videotape it and post it on the forum! Nah... better not, they may begin to cry.

Oh, and JIMMY... (inhale/exhale) I AM your fahther! (inhale/exhale)

Tyler is coming home on the 7th, dont think he will be up to a trip to the range a few hours after a 22 hour plane trip, this will be his last time before going to the sand box, we will prolly hold off and try to do a range trip the week after when he is more rested. Ill keep you up to date.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Come on Pittsburgh, let's send some lead downrange!
    Petra and I are looking forward to coming west from Somerset County to shoot with y'all again.

Cookies anyone ????

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA Highlander View Post
    Petra and I are looking forward to coming west from Somerset County to shoot with y'all again.

Cookies anyone ????
    Cool. I'm glad you two can make it again!
    And ya just HAD to start with the cookie teaser again?!!!

Actually, that's not a bad idea... we'll use Petra's cookies to promote the group shoot! Anyone who had one last time will surely come back for more! But how do we convince those who didn't get to try those freshly baked, good-as-mom-used-to-make, delectable, chocolate-fantasy, mouth-watering, chocolate chip cookies???
    ... Aww, screw 'em! the less people who come to the shoot, the more cookies for me!

Your wife's chocolate chip cookies
    ROCK!

(Oh, and the two all-chocolate cookies I took home received high praise from my wife! Pass it along.)

p.s.
    You easties will note that it only took about eight posts until FOOD was mentioned! I'm not sayin' that's the secret to a successful shoot but...

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast