Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Department of Justice Submits Notice of Proposed Regulation Banning Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Let me get this straight...

After Sandy Hook with Obama in the White House guns and ammo disappeared for months because people rushed to stock up as they all knew gun grabbers were coming, but nothing happened (except gun right expansion into national parks).

After Stoneman Douglas with a Republican Congress and President, there are bump stock ban Justice Dept regulations, bills to expand background checks, expansion of “temporary gun confiscations”, expansion of court ordered mental health (is this to create more prohibited persons?), etc. etc. etc.

You all may hate him for social issues and stances, but on guns, let’s see how history treats the Obama/Trump comparison.

Didn’t Obama ban green tip ammo as armor piercing?? Oh, never mind.

If all this shit passes, I never want to be derided because I'm a Democrat Gun Owner. Maybe we need a Democrat in the White House so Republicans can be ok with being against proposed gun control measures on the basis of their being the idea of a Democrat. Let's see if Mitch and Paul get on board because it’s now a Republican idea.
    I'm sure you don't. Too bad. I'm sure you will. Then again I'm sure you picked that user name to ensure you are. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you own guns. That's not to say that you might not be one of those Russia fake posters. Collusion much? where's muller when you need him?

(Berks County)

Default Re: Department of Justice Submits Notice of Proposed Regulation Banning Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by ktulu27983 View Post
    Time for Don the Con to be a half term president

Pro gun control
    Neocon foreign policy
    No wall

Time to stay home in november and let him be impeached
    You're with HER-> ? Nice first post. Now can I cross the bridge?

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I'm sure you don't. Too bad. I'm sure you will. Then again I'm sure you picked that user name to ensure you are. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you own guns. That's not to say that you might not be one of those Russia fake posters. Collusion much? where's muller when you need him?
    huh??

(Lackawanna County)

Pro gun control
    Neocon foreign policy
    No wall

Welcome to the forum. You will find a diverse group of intellectual firearm enthusiasts eagerly awaiting to parse your comments.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    huh??
    Thats right.

Pro gun control
    Neocon foreign policy
    No wall

He will just switch parties and run (D) next time around. His running mate can be Harvey Weinstein. They can look back on all the pussies they grabbed.

(Bedford County)

The issue at hand has nothing to do with the legitimacy of bump stocks or binary triggers neither of which I own. It has to do with the way it's being addressed without the legislative process as well as one more ban that will not stop the lawless and only effect the law abiding.
    Exactly or maybe next time around when they ban "high capacity mags" in the same manner, or reinstate the assault weapons ban the one's who could care less now will......

(Tioga County)

Time to fight!

We had our ass up against the wall on M855 ammo and we fought it off. Time to fight again. Looking for that public comment period because I sure as hell will be commenting and will support whatever lawsuits get filed. I'll also be hitting up my reps as well.

(Tioga County)

Time to fight!

We had our ass up against the wall on M855 ammo and we fought it off. Time to fight again. Looking for that public comment period because I sure as hell will be commenting and will support whatever lawsuits get filed. I'll also be hitting up my reps as well.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Time to fight!

And contacting your rep will do what? If your rep voted for the omnibus bill, he or she needed to be removed.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast