Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default The Government Shutdown Is Negatively Impacting The Firearm Industry

I'm trying to get some replacement parts for a Turkish shotgun and the import is delayed 60 days due to the shutdown! Obstructionist Dems trying for backdoor gun control?

(Columbia County)

Default Re: The Government Shutdown Is Negatively Impacting The Firearm Industry

I serious don't think the main goal democrats have by shutting down the government was to prevent gun owners from ordering parts from Turkey. It's unlikely either side knows that the gun industry is affected by the shutdown.

(Berks County)

Default Re: The Government Shutdown Is Negatively Impacting The Firearm Industry

With the way relations are with Turkey right now I'm surprised that you could get anything from them...unless it's coming through a third country.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

The ONLY thing DemonRats are trying to do with this .gov shutdown is to make DJT look bad to their base. There is no other feasible explanation for their obstruction.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I serious don't think the main goal democrats have by shutting down the government was to prevent gun owners from ordering parts from Turkey. It's unlikely either side knows that the gun industry is affected by the shutdown.
    There was a fair amount of sarcasm in my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    With the way relations are with Turkey right now I'm surprised that you could get anything from them...unless it's coming through a third country.
    Agreed. Hopefully Turkish gun imports don't go the way of Russian imports.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    The ONLY thing DemonRats are trying to do with this .gov shutdown is to make DJT look bad to their base. There is no other feasible explanation for their obstruction.
    You are absolutely correct and the scary part of it is that there is a large contingency in this country that does not get it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness