Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence!

We will be running out of people in no time.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Delaware County)

He was one of many Liberal idiots spouting off about gun control...these guys don't Fn get it...Maybe we should blame the media for its complicity in this event. This nut job (lefty) from IL had months and months of media bias and fake news pounding away at his phsyche...pounding away, until he snapped. How many more diseased Liberals are all in that sinking ship, waiting to explode and go nuts on the rest of us?

Liberalism is the disease...

I just heard on the radio an interview with one of those Congressmen who was at the shooting yesterday. He was relating how he was answering questions from a reporter and one of those nitwits asked him about gun control. The Congressman replied: "I will be glad to talk to you about gun control after you have been shot at and you don't have a gun to shoot back with".
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by FJW View Post
    I almost think both the shooter and McAuliffe were actually part of the same orchstrated operation.

If the shooter was an activist, then it would be logical to assume he was in contact with other activists, many of whom might actually have connections to people already officially in the political arena....like McAuliffe. Perhaps the shooter himself had such connections... and what I'm getting at is that some of these shooters may be conditioned by these smartly dressed "higher-ups" to function as soldiers, so to speak. It's like a chain of whisperers, each with a message slightly more blasphemous than the link before them.

McAuliffe seemed like he was on top of the moment so fast to deliver some propaganda, it was almost like he knew what was coming and his message, aimed at recruiting more morons, was perfectly executed.

If your plan is to enslave a nation, but you don't have the manpower to pull it off and need more support, you of course choose the dumbest, most brainwashable people to join the cause in conceding their own freedom.
    I do not know about that. But the WP reported that the perp had been seen by park goers for many days in the park, never exercising, and looking at his laptop. Clearly this was planned and premeditated, not as CNN would have you believe, a man who was not evil but just tired of all the politics. So, I expect he had encouragement at a minimum and the NYT did intentionally release the location and the time of the baseball practices along with information that there would be security on hand. Of course, he went to the hospital alive and came out dead. There is nothing behind this that will reflect favorably on the Democrats. For that reason, the FBI is in charge of the whitewash. The laptop is probably next to Jimmy Hoffa by now. Bottom line, the media is using this as gun grab opportunity, blaming it on Trump and getting loads of assistance from RINOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I just heard on the radio an interview with one of those Congressmen who was at the shooting yesterday. He was relating how he was answering questions from a reporter and one of those nitwits asked him about gun control. The Congressman replied: "I will be glad to talk to you about gun control after you have been shot at and you don't have a gun to shoot back with".
    That's what I like to hear.

You guys just don't get the reality of it. I just stuck my head out the door. Hundreds of bullets were literally flying by. It was horrifying. I'm going back to bed.

(York County)

A lot of smoke and mirrors to spin this one by the gun grabber community. A take aways I got from all this-

-The Gov of Virginia proved he has no brain. Wow. Just wow.
    -So the guy was there for months ramping himself up to do the deed. Obviously in touch with somebody, but nobody tipped off the feds. Wonderful (sarcasm intended)
    -He had an evil assault rifle (SKS): a fixed mag gun approved even in such gun hostile places as NY, Mass, California and Canada.
    -50-100 shots were fired. Well, with an SKS he sure as heck didn't have a quick reload. Maybe he got it reloaded during the fray, maybe not. Maybe he finished duking it out with the security guys with his own handgun, but in any case I bet a lot of those shots were from the police, not him.
    -And finally, Thank God most crazies of this type can't shoot worth a da**. He had a rifle-at point blank range-and only wounded people he took from ambush.
    Last edited by Ecclectic Collector; June 15th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    A lot of smoke and mirrors to spin this one by the gun grabber community. A take aways I got from all this-

-The Gov of Virginia proved he has no brain. Wow. Just wow.
    -So the guy was there for months ramping himself up to do the deed. Obviously in touch with somebody, but nobody tipped off the feds. Wonderful (sarcasm intended)
    -He had an evil assault rifle (SKS): a fixed mag gun approved even in such gun hostile places as NY, Mass, California and Canada.
    -50-100 shots were fired. Well, with an SKS he sure as heck didn't have a quick reload. Maybe he got it reloaded during the fray, maybe not. Maybe he finished duking it out with the security guys with his own handgun, but in any case I bet a lot of those shots were from the police, not him.
    -And finally, Thank God most crazies of this type can't shoot worth a da**. He had a rifle-at point blank range-and only wounded people he took from ambush.
    With stripper clips, I can actually reload my sks pretty fast. Only a couple of seconds break tops.

(York County)

So can I. But I've never tried to do it while taking fire coming the other direction. I doubt this guy was a vietnam vet (maybe whacked on the head by the Chicago PD at the 1968 convention, but that doesn't count).

(Lancaster County)

This comment was so stupid when I heard it live I actually couldn't believe it. Then I thought I heard it again. That was when I realized I wasn't mishearing things, he was just a Democrat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast