Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Did this woman make the story up?

I always thought when you put your finger on a Glock trigger, you were flipping off the safety.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

I always thought when you put your finger on a Glock trigger, you were flipping off the safety.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    The author.

[/QUOTE]

via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Montgomery County)

The story is marked "1 of 3" at the top.

So I can only assume this is going to be a hit piece on guns that is being set up to look like it's legitimate since it is presumably coming from a gun owner:

who supposedly purchased a gun for cash at a gun show in Texas,
    who supposedly kept a gun in her glove compartment,
    who supposedly brandished her gun in self defense,
    who supposedly had a Conservative bumper sticker on her car,
    who supposedly kept a handgun in her office desk,
    who supposedly is all business about guns calling her boss an idiot for wanting to see it,
    who supposedly could have stopped the newspaper shooting,
    blah blah blah.

I predict story 2 of 3 is going to be about a lot of false gun statistics and her soul searching about guns being meanie poopie heads.
    Then story 3 of 3 is going to be about how this hardcore gun owning Conservative has finally seen the light and has surrendered her horrible gun for the sake of humanity.

I wouldn't have believed the story even without the bullshit about the Glock safety.
    Last edited by Berncly; July 3rd, 2018 at 01:38 AM. Reason: comments were enabled with sign in, not disabled
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

I like how she took us all on her journey of home she purchased her Glock 17 handgun that doesn't exist at a gun show with no background check. I'm sure she hated that "loophole" too right up until she used it.

And nitwits like this wonder why normal people do not trust the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    The story is marked "1 of 3" at the top.

So I can only assume this is going to be a hit piece on guns that is being set up to look like it's legitimate since it is presumably coming from a gun owner:

who supposedly purchased a gun for cash at a gun show in Texas,
    who supposedly kept a gun in her glove compartment,
    who supposedly brandished her gun in self defense,
    who supposedly had a Conservative bumper sticker on her car,
    who supposedly kept a handgun in her office desk,
    who supposedly is all business about guns calling her boss an idiot for wanting to see it,
    who supposedly could have stopped the newspaper shooting,
    blah blah blah.

I predict story 2 of 3 is going to be about a lot of false gun statistics and her soul searching about guns being meanie poopie heads.
    Then story 3 of 3 is going to be about how this hardcore gun owning Conservative has finally seen the light and has surrendered her horrible gun for the sake of humanity.

I wouldn't have believed the story even without the bullshit about the Glock safety.

Oh, and the comments were disabled after only 2 people commented.

SHOCKED!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    SHOCKED!
    Yeah, no, I got that wrong, it's a sign in only comment thing.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Dauphin County)

Anyone want to subscribe and rip her story to shreds? There are so many movie and TV mistakes when it comes to guns that you'd think their "experts" know nothing about what they're talking about. TWD is a huge offender when it comes to this but I've seen it on shows like L&O:SVU. There was an episode of SVU where this kid goes into a bank to shoot up the place with a MAC-10, one how did he get a fully automatic m-10 in New York, two if it's fully auto why does it fire from a closed bolt like a semiautomatic? My wife can't stand every time I make even a slight fuss over the stupid mistakes I notice.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

Her story is filled with impossible claims, even disregarding the "Glock safety".

So, she assumed that Weaver stance that she was taught . . . while sitting behind the wheel of her car and facing to the left?

The truck hit her, but she knew there was no damage without even slowing down, much less getting out to look . . . so she did what no other driver in America does, she just kept blithely driving along normally after being hit by another vehicle . . . and the truck which had just hit her (making it close enough to physically touch her car) managed to SPEED UP and ram her again?

And these good ol' rednecks rammed her car in defense of a black man? Um . . . sure . . . because that's exactly what angry rednecks with anger management issues would do, in her imagination.

Her story is bullshit, made up by someone who's never bought a gun or held a gun.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Her story is filled with impossible claims, even disregarding the "Glock safety".

So, she assumed that Weaver stance that she was taught . . . while sitting behind the wheel of her car and facing to the left?

The truck hit her, but she knew there was no damage without even slowing down, much less getting out to look . . . so she did what no other driver in America does, she just kept blithely driving along normally after being hit by another vehicle . . . and the truck which had just hit her (making it close enough to physically touch her car) managed to SPEED UP and ram her again?

And these good ol' rednecks rammed her car in defense of a black man? Um . . . sure . . . because that's exactly what angry rednecks with anger management issues would do, in her imagination.

Her story is bullshit, made up by someone who's never bought a gun or held a gun.
    Not to mention her claim that "whoever was behind me must not have liked my bumper sticker" is absolutely baseless. Absolutely nothing happened in that story to link the two, and it was 2 in the morning, how in the hell can you read a bumper sticker, on the highway, in the middle of the night?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post

Not to mention the speed limit on I-45 near Houston is 70mph (I know I got a ticket for going 72 when I lived out there). If she got hit from behind going 70mph I don't think she would've kept driving either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast