Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: One of our own arrested - please sign the petition!

Just signed the petition. I will not go to the shithole state of NJ, nor spend any money with businesses located in the peoples republic of NJ. I too grew up there!

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Since this happened in NJ his attorney needs to be Evan Nappen period. He has dealt with more of these then anyone else including the high profile ones like Shaneen Allen as well as the woman I mentioned in my last post.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Will relay Evan's name and contact info.
    Don't wish ill for your enemies. Plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by amstel78 View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. Will relay Evan's name and contact info.
    it might not hurt to get in touch with the NRA, i believe a while back they somewhat helped get someone because they publicised it and wanted to record stuff, NJ at the time wasn't so interested in that. they're probably a lot more bold now.
    i forget the details, believe it was for the security guard that forgot his gun in glovebox.

i know little else of the topic. NJ is bad m'kay?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

PickingPA Guest

Get the story to AWR Hawkins, he’ll get national publicity on it through Breitbart and Gateway Pundit will likely pick it up. Wouldn’t hurt to send it to Hannity & Tucker Carlson too

This has similarities to the case a few years back of a Philly woman getting pulled over in NJ and arrested for possession of a legally owned handgun. Governor Christie ended up pardoning her.
    No similarities whatsoever! That woman had a LTCF , made a wrong turn inadvertently. An honest mistake and fat-boy Christie was making nice.

Sorry but this guy knew exactly what he was doing and obviously didn't care. Did he say, "Ever heard of the Constitution , Mutherfucker?" too?

Seriously , given the current Gov's highly publicized position on gun ownership , nobody in his right friggin' mind would go to the PRNJ with that kind of ordnance , and drive carelessly to boot.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Allegheny County)

How do you know he was driving carelessly?

I was "stopped" briefly by a Pittsburgh motorcycle cop for not signaling when turning at a light downtown. My signals were on the entire time I was sitting at the light waiting for it to change and told him as much. "Maybe you couldn't see it because of the sun?", I added. (Blinding sun coming through the buildings at that spot)
    He just gave me a verbal "make sure you use your signals", and sped off.

Maybe he didn't use them and maybe he did and maybe he just got pulled over for having PA plates.

Never fully trust what is reported by the police and/or media.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    NJ's current governor has zero chance of making this go away, he's an anti-gun zealot who prefers illegal aliens to American citizens.

Lesson here: Stay out of NJ.

NJ's largest border is with Pennsylvania, they welcome our business but they treat us like scum. Maybe it's time for all PA residents to boycott NJ, see how they like being an isolated island without any visitors. That worked great when Cuba, sitting just off our shore, was shunned by the largest economy on Earth. I'm sure that NJ will do fine without any commerce from the rest of the USA, except for New Yorkers, and NJ is welcome to them.

For the longest time, NJ refused to allow lawyers from PA or NY to practice in their state, even if licensed, unless they had a full-time office physically located in the state. They hated the fact that Philadelphia and NYC law firms were eating their lunch, so they just passed laws excluding them.

It's a New Jersey tradition to treat outsiders like pariahs, unless the outsiders aren't US citizens or here illegally, in which case they are welcomed like rich relatives.

It's a crazy state. I'm thankful that the Delaware river at least slows the traffic down. A wall would be better.
    All of this reads as if New Jersey s nio different than North Korea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

I was "stopped" briefly by a Pittsburgh motorcycle cop for not signaling when turning at a light downtown. My signals were on the entire time I was sitting at the light waiting for it to change and told him as much. "Maybe you couldn't see it because of the sun?", I added. (Blinding sun coming through the buildings at that spot)

Maybe he didn't use them and maybe he did and maybe he just got pulled over for having PA plates.

People need to say that last sentence, repeatedly and aloud until it it drilled into their minds.
    --ET

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

I read he changed lanes without signaling. No , not a major crime , but why else did he get pulled over?

PA plates? That's a stretch.

NRA or other gun-related stickers on vehicle? Getting warmer.

Still his job to be aware of where he was and what he was doing.

Yeah , I've been profiled by NJ Gestapo , especially on my motorcycles. And in my truck about 2 years ago for an expired registration sticker which PA did away with.

Cops look for the least little excuse , but I doubt he had x-ray vision and saw the guns.

Never give NJ cops ANY reason to pull you over , especially if you have a vehicle full of guns & ammo.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    I read he changed lanes without signaling. No , not a major crime , but why else did he get pulled over?

PA plates? That's a stretch.

NRA or other gun-related stickers on vehicle? Getting warmer.

Still his job to be aware of where he was and what he was doing.

Yeah , I've been profiled by NJ Gestapo , especially on my motorcycles. And in my truck about 2 years ago for an expired registration sticker which PA did away with.

Cops look for the least little excuse , but I doubt he had x-ray vision and saw the guns.

Never give NJ cops ANY reason to pull you over , especially if you have a vehicle full of guns & ammo.
    You do not need to give them a reason to pull you over. They can; and will; blatantly falsify a reason.
    --ET

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast