Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Wolf executive order

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Why are they so worried about preventing suicides? If an adult wants out why should anybody stop them? I see irony in approving the abortion of babies who would fight for their lives but telling an adult that they can't end theirs.
    The real irony is that the same people who are for assisted suicide cry and complain if you do it yourself with a gun. For the life of me I can’t figure out why they believe having a doctor kill you is good, but killing yourself is bad. You can’t have it both ways. Either suicide is a tragedy we should do everything we can to prevent it, or each individual has the right to decide when they want to die, so who cares how they do it? Of course, I fool myself expecting that the left would have any sort of logical consistency.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Allegheny County)

Combatting Mass Shootings

• Charge PSP with expanding their monitoring of hate groups, white nationalists, and other fringe organizations and individuals, and conducting investigations, online and in communities, related to any threats of violence by these groups or individuals.
    White nationalists, but not Muslims with Pennsylvania mountain compounds, right?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    White nationalists, but not Muslims with Pennsylvania mountain compounds, right?
    Yep.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Delaware County)

Looks like someone is well organized...and its no one in our camp. Either we get our shit together...or start digging holes.

(Chester County)

More than 1,600 people died in Pennsylvania from gunshot wounds in 2017, a rate above the national average. While all types of violence must be addressed, guns account for the weapon used in 74 percent of all homicides
    90% of those deaths caused by people using guns to murder other people happen in 4 cities in PA. Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh and Allentown. The solution then is to make it harder for people living in the suburbs to protect themselves from the people from those cities. Any place that is run by democrats is run down and dangerous place to go or live.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Looks like someone is well organized...and its no one in our camp. Either we get our shit together...or start digging holes.
    Those holes can be graves for our enemies too.......

(Allegheny County)

Expand and support gun buyback programs through the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) and municipal police departments.
    What a terrific use of our tax dollars! Don't they have a budget shortfall like every single year? And they want to waste money "buying back" guns with tax dollars? I guess this is PA - let no dollar go unwasted.

More state salaries is what I read.

(Monroe County)

"Establish the Office of Gun Violence Prevention within PCCD and the Division of Violence Prevention within the Department of Health’s Bureau of Health Promotion and Risk Reduction. Together, the offices will tackle gun violence and prevention from both the public safety and public health perspectives.
    Charles Ramsay, Chair of the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, will serve as senior advisor to the Governor, leading the commonwealth’s efforts on gun reform.
    Charge the Office of Gun Violence Prevention with coordinating a system of focused police deterrence in neighborhoods and cities where violence is most extreme.
    The Office of Gun Violence Prevention will also staff a new Special Council on Gun Violence, which will meet within 60 days of the executive order signing to begin developing a comprehensive plan to reduce gun violence."
    Complete with brown shirts and jack boots?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Yeah, I don’t think they just threw that together overnight. Clearly it’s been sitting on his desk waiting for an event by which his EO would garner more public support.

I’m guessing this is step 1 of a multi step plan.
    Last edited by PickingPA; August 15th, 2019 at 08:40 AM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast