Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Allen Gotlieb video proposing gun control bill good for gun owners

Just wanted to get this out there for all to see as I believe their trying to keep this under wraps so the gun control lobby won't have time to retaliate. Sounds almost reasonable except I've heard they might be able to skirt the HIPPA Laws somehow [NY?] and take your license/guns for any number of medical reasons. This includes going back 5 years in your prescription history for depression/anxiety meds or treatment.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=E9UMox1WoTw

If link is broke it's on Daylight Disinfectant---"Gun rights advocate helped write background check bill".
    Last edited by jarhead6541; April 15th, 2013 at 07:12 PM.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Allen Gotlieb video proposing gun control bill good for gun owners

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead6541 View Post
    Just wanted to get this out there for all to see as I believe their trying to keep this under wraps so the gun control lobby won't have time to retaliate. Sounds almost reasonable except I've heard they might be able to skirt the HIPPA Laws somehow [NY?] and take your license/guns for any number of medical reasons. This includes going back 5 years in your prescription history for depression/anxiety meds or treatment.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=E9UMox1WoTw

If link is broke it's on Daylight Disinfectant---"Gun righta advocate helped write background check bill".
    We've seen the video, there is nothing new. He may make it sound clever by saying he's trying to keep all the gun goodies quiet. But it doesn't change the facts. It sucks.

[QUOTE=jarhead6541;2372155]This includes going back 5 years in your prescription history for depression/anxiety meds or treatment.
    QUOTE]

thats such bullshit.
    Last edited by glocke12; April 15th, 2013 at 12:33 PM.

[QUOTE=glocke12;2372163]
    This includes going back 5 years in your prescription history for depression/anxiety meds or treatment.
    QUOTE]

thats such billshit.
    Agreed. What happened to due process. Not to mention that anti depressants are no reason at all to deny someone their natural right!
    Practicing free speech outside of the designated free speech zones.

(Berks County)

Yup, the SAF just sold us out. Just another organization to put on the enemies list alongside MAIG, Brady, CSGV, etc.

Thanks, Alan Gottlieb; you're a hypocrite.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

J This includes going back 5 years in your prescription history for depression/anxiety meds or treatment.

C
    Well, there goes half the populations firearms..

(Westmoreland County)

Alan Gottlieb is allowed to be wrong. He doesn't have to be perfect. We have to keep our eyes on the Long Term. We have to grow Freedom. Part of being free is the latitude to screw up.

We keep demanding PERFECTION from people on our own side. We "eat our own".

We gotta stop doing this to ourselves.

(Chester County)

We keep demanding PERFECTION from people on our own side. We "eat our own".
    We've got stop our own from working against us. When will it be learned that making deals with anti gun democrats in order look like a reaching across the aisle to compromise is a no win proposition because they never stick to the deal and always use it against us. When have the democrats ever compromised their beliefs? Compromise means law abiding gun owners have to give up their rights.WHEN WILL THAT EVER BE LEARNED?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Angry Re: Allen Gotlieb video proposing gun control bill good for gun owners

JenniferG- Answer is- NEVER !!!!!!!!!

This doesn't sit well with me, methinks something is wrotten in denmark.

you can buy a handgun out of state and have it shipped to your FFL, if you buy online, once again it's legal just has to be shipped to an FFL.

I have heard how this guy is supposedly one of the strongest 2a supporters out there, but I call a mole. A very good strategy for enemies to use would be to secretly insert someone into the opposite side, allow them to gain great trust by having all the perfect things to say, let him become established over years and when the time is right lead the enemy to slaughter.

Just my thoughts, hopefully I am wrong but something stinks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast