Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Default Re: PA House to consider multiple anti gun bills tomorrow Tuesday 6/19

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    we won't.
    but does that mean you've given up? because that's pretty self defeating..m even though you have a muh steeper battle.
    Given up? Not by a long shot, but we have little recourse when it comes to voting the liberals out in NY There simply arent any serious candidates to challange the liberals. I have a folder full of letters I’ve written to my representatives, all to no avail. I’ve marched on the capital in Albany, again a futile effort. Im a life member of the NYSRPA and The NRA.
    I donate to as many pro gun organizations as possible. All the while our Emperor of a Govenor continues to trash our second amendment rights. Case in point, the bullshit Safe act. Did nothing but hurt law abiding gun owners.
    Im living it here, I just hope you guys dont have to live it in Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by tjironhorse View Post
    Given up? Not by a long shot, but we have little recourse when it comes to voting the liberals out in NY There simply arent any serious candidates to challange the liberals. I have a folder full of letters I’ve written to my representatives, all to no avail. I’ve marched on the capital in Albany, again a futile effort. Im a life member of the NYSRPA and The NRA.
    I donate to as many pro gun organizations as possible. All the while our Emperor of a Govenor continues to trash our second amendment rights. Case in point, the bullshit Safe act. Did nothing but hurt law abiding gun owners.
    good to hear. i must spread rep though.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Move to PA. I saw this coming a mile away in NJ. Did all the stuff you did. Even attended rallies and hearings at the State Capitol. It turned out to only be a delaying action because of Christie. He vetoed the worst of it. I knew that once he was gone, we would have it full on like you do in NY. I was right about that. I got out just in time. Plan your escape and execute the plan.

PA is better than NJ, NY, MD. But no place is safe -- no place. Even western states (MT, WY, ID) engage in the false notion that they are safe. They are not. They are just as vulnerable but do not see it coming. I decided to make my stand in PA where I had a fighting chance. Cuomo wants you gone. He had said as much. He wants to see your place taken by illegals and immigrant gangs, a permanent lower class to serve the elitist Democrat rulers and their corporate cronies. Somehow he thinks this is the answer for NY's absurd income and real estate taxes. You can choose to be engulfed and destroyed or move to a more defensible position. No guarantees, but I can guaranty that whatever is left of the Second Amendment in NY will be gone within three years, if that long.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    he's been sending the same generic canned response for years.
    should try to find his real email, he hides behind a trap.
    I know, that asshat is still talking about Sandy Hook in EVERY response I get from him....and it still takes months to get that recycled generic form letter back.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Please NEVER, NEVER stop the fight. We in New Yorkistan are Never going to be free, but the Commonwealth of Pa. still lives on. Fight them tooth and nail. Please dont let it happen to you.
    Yes. PA is now a frontier outpost in defense of the Constitution. It is nearly surrounded by the anti-Constitution, pro-Communism States of NY, NJ and MD.

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I know, that asshat is still talking about Sandy Hook in EVERY response I get from him....and it still takes months to get that recycled generic form letter back.
    i've not tried calling his office, might be fun.
    since his real email is hidden, might be worth trying
    rcasey@pasen.gov
    rcasey@pasenate.com (oddly a democrat website, should be owned by the state and impartial)
    or variations thereof. bobcasey, robertcasey, bcasey
    then again he might have an email address from a campaign website or you can try giantcuck@aol.com
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011