Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs down Pittsburgh Mayor wants more power to ban guns, repeal preemption!

Jared highlights an article in USA Today wherein Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto (among others) whines about his inability to pass unconstitutional ordinances due to statewide firearm preemption. Contact your state legislators and let them know how important it is that we keep and strengthen statewide firearm preemption legislation. Contact your mayor and let them know that you won't stand for any attempts to infringe on your rights at any level of government, including local. Let them know that this is a voting determinant for you and your family.

Remind them that you expect them to uphold their oath of office that they swore: to "support, obey, and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth" as stated in Article VI, Section 3 of The Constitution of Pennsylvania.

(This includes both Article I, Section 21 of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of PA, which states "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.", and the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.)

We must head this off in our home towns and districts and remain vigilant. Something wicked this way comes. Be ready, and get involved now.

Link to garbage article here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/450893002/

Mayor Feedback form for Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto: http://pittsburghpa.gov/mayor/mayor-feedback.html

Join FOAC today. https://foac-pac.org/
    Last edited by buckengr; March 25th, 2018 at 03:23 AM.
    I am not a lawyer.

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor wants more power to ban guns, repeal preemption!

The Pittsburgh may can go fuck himself.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    The Pittsburgh may can go fuck himself.
    I would be willing to provide a pineapple, if someone else has a source for some rusty barbed wire...
    I am not a lawyer.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    I would be willing to provide a pineapple, if someone else has a source for some rusty barbed wire...
    I know where to get plenty, 350 acres worth.

(Beaver County)

The mayor should visit Chicago and Detroit and see how ineffective gun bans are. Gun bans only disarm honest citizens, criminals don't obey laws, that's why they are called criminals.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    The mayor should visit Chicago and Detroit and see how ineffective gun bans are. Gun bans only disarm honest citizens, criminals don't obey laws, that's why they are called criminals.
    And they would love to make all gun legal gun owners criminals as quickly as possible. That's the end game.

(Bucks County)

I want to ban pissburg and filthydelphia.

his point?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Westmoreland County)

Mayor Peddoucho just got re-elected. What the hell is wrong with those idiot voters there? I stay away from Pittsburgh as much as possible, been there twice in about 7 years. Went to a Pirates game, grandson won free tickets at school. and had to take my wife to a doctor appointment in town. That place sucks, the mayor is a sanctuary city wannabe.
    LUKE 11:21 == Proverbs 29:2 = Proverbs 25:28

(Chester County)

Peduto is not very bright is he? Another Obama/Wolf clone.

(Westmoreland County)

Peduto.....Liberal bitch.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast