Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Philly Phone Store Shooting

I just saw a video that showed a PCS phone store shooting in Philly. The perp walks in and throws a bag on the counter and tells the clerk to "fill it up". The clerk is having none of it as he draws his weapon and fires, killing the would be robber. No charges will be filed against the store clerk.
    Last edited by Defender; August 28th, 2019 at 12:10 AM.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Philly Phone Store Shooting

Every time
    a scumbag dies,
    an angel gets his wings!

(Philadelphia County)

Good for the employee and good for the robber.He won't be needing any more phones or cash.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Good for the employee and good for the robber.He won't be needing any more phones or cash.
    At first I didn't see that the perp was armed, he was, but he was not carrying it in a manner that would allow him to fire it easily. I wonder where he got his weapons training?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    At first I didn't see that the perp was armed, he was, but he was not carrying it in a manner that would allow him to fire it easily. I wonder where he got his weapons training?
    When I first read the thread my initial thought was I hoped the perp had a gun and then I read that he did after I went and looked up the incident.
    Last edited by Krichardson; August 28th, 2019 at 12:37 AM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Montgomery County)

Link?
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Link?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...obbery-suspect

Will be a bit surprised if the "no charges" position holds up with Krasner in charge and Kenney as Mayor if there is even a hint of public support for the perp. Waiting for the family to weigh in with lawsuits against the employee and the company. The employee may well lose his job. A lot of companies do not allow employees to carry on the job or the premises.

Glad the employee was able to defend himself. He is still alive. That should be the end of it, but in today's left leaning world, it likely will only be the beginning of other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...obbery-suspect

Will be a bit surprised if the "no charges" position holds up with Krasner in charge and Kenney as Mayor if there is even a hint of public support for the perp. Waiting for the family to weigh in with lawsuits against the employee and the company. The employee may well lose his job. A lot of companies do not allow employees to carry on the job or the premises.

Glad the employee was able to defend himself. He is still alive. That should be the end of it, but in today's left leaning world, it likely will only be the beginning of other problems.
    Yeah, I can see it now. His mother Taneesha and his brothers Dequan and Deshawn and their nefarious supporters will descend on the store hooting and hollering about their poor baby who was shot down in cold blood, ruthlessly murdered for no good reason by an evil white store clerk. No justice, no peace!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Yeah, I can see it now. His mother Taneesha and his brothers Dequan and Deshawn and their nefarious supporters will descend on the store hooting and hollering about their poor baby who was shot down in cold blood, ruthlessly murdered for no good reason by an evil white store clerk. No justice, no peace!
    That is a likely scenario. The family and friends usually come out of the woodwork to say what a good boy he was, and that they should have just called 911 instead of shooting him.

In watching the video, the perp was surprisingly confident after making his demand. He was more concerned about concealing his face from the security cameras. His body language suggests to me that he was confident that he was going to be the only one armed and that his victim would simply comply.

Take that confidence and multiply it by 1,000 times if the day comes here in PA (as it has in NYC and NJ) where a criminal can safely operate under the assumption that his or her chosen victim will be defenseless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast