Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default It's Election Time!

I can't believe all the TV ads from D candidates where the sole focus is gun control. I'm a registered R so can't vote for (or more accurately against) them in the primary, so I try to ignore it all but they're starting to make me sick. In my 58 years as a Pennsylvania resident, I've never seen candidates that are so "in your face" against the 2A. They're actually quite arrogant about it which, of course, is one of the hallmarks of a liberal. They think they're tough guys (and girls). What's more, they're proud to announce that they're progressives. I never heard of any of these assholes. What rock did they crawl out from under?

I think (at least I hope) it's going to backfire on them. Their rhetoric sounds good to the big city libs, but our Commonwealth is home to a whole bunch of people that "cling to guns or religion."

(Tioga County)

Default Re: It's Election Time!

Quote Originally Posted by FBG001 View Post
    I can't believe all the TV ads from D candidates where the sole focus is gun control. I'm a registered R so can't vote for (or more accurately against) them in the primary, so I try to ignore it all but they're starting to make me sick. In my 58 years as a Pennsylvania resident, I've never seen candidates that are so "in your face" against the 2A. They're actually quite arrogant about it which, of course, is one of the hallmarks of a liberal. They think they're tough guys (and girls). What's more, they're proud to announce that they're progressives. I never heard of any of these assholes. What rock did they crawl out from under?

I think (at least I hope) it's going to backfire on them. Their rhetoric sounds good to the big city libs, but our Commonwealth is home to a whole bunch of people that "cling to guns or religion."
    "Guns AND religion"
    USNRET '61-'81

(Clearfield County)

They are running on gun control because they can't run against anything Trump has done.

I feel kind of left out though, in the 2016 election I was getting mail literally every day for weeks from the two guys trying to get the rep spot, I haven't gotten anything so far this year.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    They are running on gun control because they can't run against anything Trump has done.

I feel kind of left out though, in the 2016 election I was getting mail literally every day for weeks from the two guys trying to get the rep spot, I haven't gotten anything so far this year.
    They're probably still trying to figure out which district you're in and who will represent you.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    "Guns AND religion"
    Obama said OR, thus the quotation marks. I agree with AND.

Shit I didn’t realize Tuesday was the primary election. I’m out of the loop this time around anyone out side needs voting for?

A quick search shows a lot of articles from today from all across the country stating this redistricting is going to be a big win for the Dems.

Makes my sphincter pucker when I think about it.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by FBG001 View Post

Right now they're only trying to appeal to liberals. Don't worry, by the time November comes around they will support the Second Amendment and just want a few more common sense restrictions put on firearm ownership.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Chester County)

Right now I've decided to support Mango in the primary. I haven't heard anything about him being a woman beater or a Penn State kiddie fiddler so he should be good to go.
    Last edited by JenniferG; May 12th, 2018 at 08:13 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

A quick search shows a lot of articles from today from all across the country stating this redistricting is going to be a big win for the Dems.

these type of articles are called "voter suppression" .
    a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

(Delaware County)

I'm really pissed. Every single day more attacks on our natural rights. Every day news of England becoming Airstrip One.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast