Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Trump Continues to Prepare the Battlefield

This article is well written and gets to the point quick. We are nearing the end of the charade...and it looks like the ducks are lining up...to be shot down.

"It’s suddenly being reported at places such as ABC News that the usual anonymous sources who’ve spent almost two years furiously leaking about how Mueller has President Donald Trump and his Russian spies exactly where he wants them are suddenly changing their tune and telling their media contacts that perhaps it would be best to begin managing expectations and preparing their audience for something “anti-climactic.”"

"The evidence meticulously collected over the past two years by the DOJ Inspector General’s office and the U.S. Attorneys through their grand juries will figuratively hang them.

This isn’t a public relations battle. The serious-as-a-heart-attack people leading the real investigations into Spygate demonstrate this when, in comparison to the frantic, desperate leaking of fake disinformation by the other side, they remain resolutely silent as they position their forces."

"Patience is a virtue. Try to develop some.

Trump obviously has."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...d_2770855.html

(Berks County)

Default Re: Trump Continues to Prepare the Battlefield

When initially accused and the investigation started, Trump's demeanor told me that he was innocent and he saw them falling flat on their faces when it all panned out. What pisses me off is that there will be no accountability for those who senselessly wasted our time and money on a baseless witch hunt. Combine that with Hitlery's actions and immunity and I get even more infuriated. Add Shittsburg's Mayor Peduto's actions and the fire burns even hotter. Do these people have any idea where we are headed?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Great read. We can only hope it plays out like that.

It was correct in that Sessions could never carry out the prosecution phase, and from what I've heard about Barr's resume and past dealings with Mueller as his supervisor, he has the upper hand.

Ginsburg's replacement will greatly help matters.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

They are reduced to this pathetic leaking to try to win a useless battle for public support through the mainstream media, now that Trump holds all the winning cards in the public relations battle.

It won’t help though, when the indictments go down and things move to the prosecution phase for them to cry, “Wait, this can’t be happening, look at what Time Magazine said about me, just look at this glowing profile! I’m a hero! I ‘won’ this public relations battle!”

This is like waiting for christmas day as a child, in the movie groundhog day.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    When initially accused and the investigation started, Trump's demeanor told me that he was innocent and he saw them falling flat on their faces when it all panned out. What pisses me off is that there will be no accountability for those who senselessly wasted our time and money on a baseless witch hunt. Combine that with Hitlery's actions and immunity and I get even more infuriated. Add Shittsburg's Mayor Peduto's actions and the fire burns even hotter. Do these people have any idea where we are headed?
    Yeah, I think they know we this is headed, and the disturbing part is that I am becoming certain that they want it. The globalist masters are pretty annoyed with their paid off RINOs and Democrats not being on time and on task. This was supposed to have already happened in the USA, and the delay here, has given time for the serfs in France, the UK, Italy, and the central European nations to catch on and get uppity.

I think the reason they are pushing gun control so hard is that it may be the last piece of their puzzle. Facts and law do not matter. It is pure power politics. They want the bans, at least on paper. They expect noncompliance but will use the enactment of unconstitutional "laws" as sufficient moral authority to move aggressively on enforcement. They will keep RBG on life support as long as possible but that is not essential. For certain, they know they can move before the Supreme Court can unravel it all. By then, it just won't matter. The persons that are really doing us in are the RINOs because we know where the Democrats stand. Rubio and his Red Flag law, Toomey and his thinly disguised registration platform, masquerading as universal background checks. Too name just a few.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Yeah, I think they know we this is headed, and the disturbing part is that I am becoming certain that they want it. The globalist masters are pretty annoyed with their paid off RINOs and Democrats not being on time and on task. This was supposed to have already happened in the USA, and the delay here, has given time for the serfs in France, the UK, Italy, and the central European nations to catch on and get uppity.

I think the reason they are pushing gun control so hard is that it may be the last piece of their puzzle. Facts and law do not matter. It is pure power politics. They want the bans, at least on paper. They expect noncompliance but will use the enactment of unconstitutional "laws" as sufficient moral authority to move aggressively on enforcement. They will keep RBG on life support as long as possible but that is not essential. For certain, they know they can move before the Supreme Court can unravel it all. By then, it just won't matter. The persons that are really doing us in are the RINOs because we know where the Democrats stand. Rubio and his Red Flag law, Toomey and his thinly disguised registration platform, masquerading as universal background checks. Too name just a few.
    All good points. The Globalists never expected this to go on as long as it has. The funny part...Trump has had 28 years to learn, prepare, and dominate the stage he won as president. We need to support him now, more than ever, cause its going to get real dirty, once the charade is exposed. The left's base will surely not like what they see and will respond in kind. We are seeing some of those effects even now...going after their own and it looks like its only started.

RBG is dead...I don't believe for a minute she is with us any longer.

At some point I believe WE, The People, will get our due process and these corrupt politicians will be dealt with. Keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    All good points. The Globalists never expected this to go on as long as it has. The funny part...Trump has had 28 years to learn, prepare, and dominate the stage he won as president. We need to support him now, more than ever, cause its going to get real dirty, once the charade is exposed. The left's base will surely not like what they see and will respond in kind. We are seeing some of those effects even now...going after their own and it looks like its only started.

RBG is dead...I don't believe for a minute she is with us any longer.

At some point I believe WE, The People, will get our due process and these corrupt politicians will be dealt with. Keep the faith.
    Too much "Q' in that piece, as well written as it was.

I am not waiting to advocate for my Constitutional rights in the hopes that some secret army of DOJ lawyers are going to shed their camo, don their business suits,then clean the FBI, the DOJ itself, and finish draining the swamp. If every thing written is true, the DNCmedia will make sure that more than half of America who relies on them as the "truth" will never hear a word of it and if they do, it will be thoroughly dishonest.

If we were that close to end of the charade, Wray would never have been able to muster 29 thugs from the FBI ranks to engage in the dangerous object lesson for America, that was the Roger Stone arrest.

I am assuming the worst and dealing with that. If I am wrong, then I will just be happy to stand down and spend my time and money enjoying my Second Amendment Rights instead of fighting to protect them.

(Delaware County)

Too much "Q' in that piece, as well written as it was.

I am not waiting to advocate for my Constitutional rights in the hopes that some secret army of DOJ lawyers are going to shed their camo, don their business suits,then clean the FBI, the DOJ itself, and finish draining the swamp. If every thing written is true, the DNCmedia will make sure that more than half of America who relies on them as the "truth" will never hear a word of it and if they do, it will be thoroughly dishonest.

If we were that close to end of the charade, Wray would never have been able to muster 29 thugs from the FBI ranks to engage in the dangerous object lesson for America, that was the Roger Stone arrest.

I am assuming the worst and dealing with that. If I am wrong, then I will just be happy to stand down and spend my time and money enjoying my Second Amendment Rights instead of fighting to protect them.
    I don't buy into Q...I had some expectation at first, but the material evidence just wasn't enough to maintain my curiosity. I find most of what this article stated has its own support in the facts outside of what Q espouses. There are a few journalists who have been reporting the facts as they come out. Sarah Carter and John Solomon seem to have a handle on the facts, which seem to correlate with what we see here.

This depth of corruption and treason can't stand unchallenged. If it does, the cornerstone of what we call justice is dead!

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c47741...n-control-laws

Remember, the confirmation of Barr is the keystone to the draining of the swamp. Right. Deep State all the way. The video speaks to his unqualified support for Red Flag orders and, although the clip does not contain it, it seems to have followed his support for more background checks.

We are on our own folks.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c47741...n-control-laws

Remember, the confirmation of Barr is the keystone to the draining of the swamp. Right. Deep State all the way. The video speaks to his unqualified support for Red Flag orders and, although the clip does not contain it, it seems to have followed his support for more background checks.

We are on our own folks.
    The GOA just sent me a email about barr, hes NO GOOD. I sent a email to casey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast