Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Some people might be waking up

My brother was just telling me that his anti nra..... anti gun son who lives in Tennessee was asking him for advice on the best gun for home defense this morning. I wonder how many people are starting to see the need for firearms now.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Some people might be waking up

there has been a surge in firearm and ammo sales. you can see the prices of common ammo going up online as places are selling out. the good news is,its making Moms Demand nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    there has been a surge in firearm and ammo sales. you can see the prices of common ammo going up online as places are selling out. the good news is,its making Moms Demand nuts.
    Nahh they will just say it's from the same gun owning nut cases hording ammo and firearms and nothing else. Even people like the OP's nephew wont be a friend to the 2A, most still will not support assault weapon ownership and most will say all you need is your shot gun and still want more common sense gun reforms.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    My brother was just telling me that his anti nra..... anti gun son who lives in Tennessee was asking him for advice on the best gun for home defense this morning. I wonder how many people are starting to see the need for firearms now.
    Did you tell him it should be black, have a thing that goes up and hold a 100 magazine clip?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Did you tell him it should be black, have a thing that goes up and hold a 100 magazine clip?
    I said to my brother it would be interesting if his son went to buy a gun and was denied because there is a background check.

Btw.... my nephew has a clean record, just would be interesting if he found out there’s more to buying a gun than walking into a store and giving them money

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Nahh they will just say it's from the same gun owning nut cases hording ammo and firearms and nothing else. Even people like the OP's nephew wont be a friend to the 2A, most still will not support assault weapon ownership and most will say all you need is your shot gun and still want more common sense gun reforms.
    It is a crack in the door. A crack we need to exploit.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    It is a crack in the door. A crack we need to exploit.
    I guess but I see those people as the worst kind of anti's the ones the anti's use against us because they do own a firearm and still vote dem and want more gun control. Those people have become the "average gun owner" in politics and it screws us all.

Now If they all go out and buy AR-15's then maybe I will think differently.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I guess but I see those people as the worst kind of anti's the ones the anti's use against us because they do own a firearm and still vote dem and want more gun control. Those people have become the "average gun owner" in politics and it screws us all.

Now If they all go out and buy AR-15's then maybe I will think differently.
    if that's all that they can get, I bet they will.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Tell him this is all he needs!

gunfree.jpg
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Beaver County)

How many of them will actually think differently as a result of this though? Maybe it's just me being a pessimist but I doubt many. I've tried taking anti gun people to the range with me in the past to show them it's fun but people are what they are. Hopefully I'm wrong about at least a few of them.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast