Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Steak Over-Done? Think Twice Before Returing It...

(Snyder County)

Default Re: Steak Over-Done? Think Twice Before Returing It...

I went to college with a guy that worked at TGI Friday's waiting tables. He said the cook's motto was "A Little Floor Spice Makes Everything Nice"

Yea...didn't eat there very much after that.

(Allegheny County)

I try to eat at home as much as posible.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

(Montgomery County)

I try to eat at home as much as posible.
    Agreed!

NEVER send anything back to the kitchen! Trust me. I've seen some nasty crap that people do when I worked at various places 15-20 years ago. Just tell the server that it sucks and you are not paying for it. Yes, you will have to get some food elswhere, but it's worth it.

(Lehigh County)

Default Just another resturant horror story,

Just another resturant horror story,

I worked for a short time as an municipal health inspector and some of the stuff that you see in back would make you sick.

Last week I was running errands and decided to grab a quick bite at Wendy's, since the drive thru line was so long I went inside to order. After placing my order, a goony kid in the back at the grill, dropped a square white-ish item on the floor, picked it up hesitated a moment and placed it back on the grill front edge.
    I loudly said, "Are you kidding? You dropped that on the floor and put it back on the grill?" Okay stuff like that happens, but he just glared at me and went back to work. I look at the counter lady and repeat my objection, loud enough for him in the back to hear. She answers me, "Well, you have to talk to the Manager." I tell her, "No. I'll talk to the Board of Health."
    Now the "Manager" pops his head out from the drive-up window and asks me "What is the problem?" I explain it again, he asks what was dropped, I describe it and where it is set on the grill. He talks to the goony kid away from ear shot. He walks back to the drive-thur, apologies for something (?). The goony kid walks back to the grill and does nothing, then looks at me, I give him a "You got to be kidding me." look. THEN, he picks it up and tosses it into the trash, and even left it there. My final barb was, "Atta boy."

That's my last visit to Wendy's. Even an email comment about the incident to Wendy's HQ never got a response.

I stopped going to Dunkin Donuts years ago, when I noticed a worker/family member mopping the floors and the the table tops with the same mop.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

Default Re: Just another resturant horror story,

Quote Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post

I stopped going to Dunkin Donuts years ago, when I noticed a worker/family member mopping the floors and the the table tops with the same mop.
    Got a cup of coffee once, and there was blood around the rim.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by LastManOut View Post
    I used to know and hang out with couple of the girls that worked at the local Dunkin Donuts, and well, one of them caught two of the indian guys that make the donuts giving each other oral in the back. After hearing that, that I don't eat anything from there.

Proud member of:

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    I used to know and hang out with couple of the girls that worked at the local Dunkin Donuts, and well, one of them caught two of the indian guys that make the donuts giving each other oral in the back. After hearing that, that I don't eat anything from there.
    Hope you hadn't eaten the cream filled donuts......

Quote Originally Posted by IV_Warrior View Post
    What do you mean?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by IV_Warrior View Post
    LOL..... I used to live in Hackettstown NJ..... The D+D there was shut down because a couple employee's where masturbating in the cream for the cream filled donut's...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast