Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Hazelton, Pa.: Under Attack

Most that follow the Issues know that this Town passed Legislation, " The Illegal Alien Relief Act" last year. Since its passing the ACLU & other Illegal Alien Advocates have Sued Hazelton. The Case concluded last week without Judgement to date.
    This town's sorrowful dilemma continues as another Citizen is Assaulted & Stabbed by Illegals. Indirect Blame should rest on the shoulders of the ACLU & Illegal Advocates as they have sent the message to these Criminals (Illegals) & those degenerated minds that you have our support so fear not Law & Order.

http://www.standardspeaker.com/index...757ef5b8e46879

~snip
    City man stabbed during run-in with group of teens

Thursday, 22 March 2007
    By TOM RAGAN
    A Hazleton man was assaulted by several teens apparently on their way home from school Thursday, city police said.
    Police are investigating an assault involving weapons — witnesses called it a stabbing — in the area of Fourth and Lincoln streets Thursday.
    According to Hazleton police, 23-year-old Craig Mason of Hazleton was assaulted by several Hispanic males.
    Mason was treated at Hazleton General Hospital for his injuries, police said.
    A witness at the scene said 17 or 18 Hispanic teens believed to be on their way home from school were involved in the assault on Mason, who was driving south on Lincoln Street at the time.
    According to another person who witnessed the confrontation, Mason tried to drive down Lincoln Street but was blocked as the large group of teens refused to move off the street to allow the car to go by.
    The witness said the male driver got out of his car and said something to the group.
    The group moved toward the man all at once and started swinging and kicking the man, according to the witness.
    One witness thought the victim was stabbed, but Hazleton police did not confirm that. They are calling it an assault.
    A trail of blood could be seen on Lincoln Street between Fourth and Fifth streets.
    A few Lincoln Street residents said a large group of Hispanic teens walks straight up Lincoln Street almost every day after school lets out and refuses to move when cars approach.
    In fact, one resident said the group almost caused an accident recently when the teens did not move and two cars nearly collided going around them.
    Hazleton police are asking anybody with information about the incident to call police at 459-4940. All calls will be kept confidential.
    ~snip

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Hazelton, Pa.: Under Attack

Hopefully the judge will quickly rule in favor of the city.

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
    This town's sorrowful dilemma continues as another Citizen is Assaulted & Stabbed by Illegals.. .

[/B]

WTF?

A citizen is assaulted by UNKNOWN Hispanic actors. Yet since they are criminals they MUST also be illegals? This is EXACTLY WHAT THE ACLU FEARED. All hispanics from hazleton are now viewed by ignorent fools as criminals and illegals!
    I guess that by that reasoning the Mayor and every Italian-American in Hazleton are Mobsters as well?

BTW, So where were the Police? They "know" the teens do this every day yet failed to protect the citizens? Teens "making trouble" or just causing a ruckus happens in every town in America. EVERYBODY knows to avoid certain areas when schools let out just for your own conveniance and the kids safety. Its reasonable that any cop worth his pay knows this as well and every dept should act accordingly with more cops in the area as school lets out...duh..its just common sense!
    Last edited by Archiver; March 26th, 2007 at 04:35 PM.
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Philadelphia County)

oh boy.. here we go again..

you do realize that branding illegals as criminals, is the same as blaming all gun owners for crime.

There are plenty of legals who commit crime too.

I really wish all these little xenophobic racist towns would just build a wall around themselves, so that they may institute the rule of the One Master Race..

oh wait..

wrong forum.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Carbon County)

Lor.....I was just editing my post with that point about the gun thing...and saw your post
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post

you do realize that branding illegals as criminals, is the same as blaming all gun owners for crime.
    I think, perhaps, a more accurate statement would be something along the lines of:

"you do realize that branding illegals as criminals, is the same as branding illegal gun owners as criminals"

Edit to add: Then again, I'd ignore me if I were you. It's 4:45, I'm at work, and I've been drinking. Heavily.
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rule10b5 View Post
    Edit to add: Then again, I'd ignore me if I were you. It's 4:45, I'm at work, and I've been drinking. Heavily.
    haha.. at least there is one value we can agree with.

I wonder... to all of you who just hate these rotten brown people..

I mean..

the illegal mexicans.. you do realize that you are the original illegal inmigrants, right?

and secondly, there are a lot of illegal inmigrants from India, China, and countless other countries.. why do mexicans catch all the flak?
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

I thought that being in the country illegally was a crime? Then aren't illegal's criminals?
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(Chester County)

the illegal mexicans.. you do realize that you are the original illegal inmigrants, right?
    Easy there, paleface, I'm 1/32nd Cherokee (yet, curiously, I have blond hair and blue eyes).

I think Mexicans are targeted for a few reasons.

First, Mexicans have always been targeted -- there is a much deeper inherent anti-Mexican racism in the U.S. The illegal immigration issue isn't causing it -- it's always been there -- and it's why people get most bent out of shape about it. All the Mexican immigration hype the manifestation of a pre-existing prejudice is what I'm trying to say.

Second, people perceive that illegal Mexican immigrants take traditionally low paying and low status jobs (lawn work, agricultural work, sweat shop factory work, janitorial work) than illegal Chinese, Indian, or European workers do. That makes them seem poorer, and they make easier targets. Who is it easier to mock? The Mexican cutting your grass, or the Indian doing your tech work, or the Chinese guy making your dinner?

People pick easy targets.

Third, there is a much larger non-integrated Mexican population in the U.S. than there are Chinese/Indian/Euro. The Euros blend in because they're white. The Chinese and Indians have always been associated with intellectualism -- that makes them seem accultured, even when they aren't.

Fourth, Mexicans are closer. People respond the way they do because they're scared. Mexican immigration is much more palpable to people in southern states. Illegal Chinese/Indian/Euro come in via boat or plane. Mexicans walk across the border -- that scares the heck out of your average soccer mom.

Fifth, the Hispanic community in the U.S. is mobilized and organized. Aztlan, separatism, etc. All of that makes Mexicans more of a threat. When is the last time you saw a Chinese rally? Or an Indian rally?
    Last edited by Rule10b5; March 26th, 2007 at 04:57 PM.
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRUNNERS OF PA View Post
    I thought that being in the country illegally was a crime? Then aren't illegal's criminals?
    No.

Bad people are criminals. People who steal, rob, rape and murder are crimianls. They come in all colors, shapes, races and sizes.

People who just want a better life for themselves are not criminals. Im sorry, but having a little laminated piece of paper does not designate whether you are a good person or not. If you believe it does, then I feel sorry for you.

Much like everything else, this is not a black & white issue.
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast