Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Update.... If you need a holster for your CZ-USA P10c look at....

Update 12/10/17
    If looking for a better quality leather holster, the Safariland\Bianchi CarryLok 82/83 for a Glock 26/27 is also a perfect fit.
    *82 = belt and 83 = paddle

I recently acquired a CZ-usa p-10C in 9mm and everything you may have read and seen on youtube is true. The trigger is really awesome for a striker fired pistol and the low bore axis is a plus. IMHO probably the best striker fire pistol out of the box on the market right now. I am glad I waited to purchase the p10c over another Glock - not that Glock is bad - I just wanted something a little different.

Now to the reason I wrote this post! If you need a no frills low priced holster ($13 off ebay) for your p-10c, a small size Glock Combat Sport holster designed for the Glock 19, 26,27 etc works great. BTW - this is a nice holster because it rides high and tight and believ it or not is comfortable.

Cheers!
    Attachment 102682
    Last edited by PistolFan; December 10th, 2017 at 10:26 AM. Reason: another option

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Update.... If you need a holster for your CZ-USA P10c look at....

bump

(Chester County)

I've read in reviews that g19 holsters fit the p10c so thanks for confirming as the cz will probably be my next gun. Most of the reviews call it a g19 killer. Doubt that, but will get a good chunk of the compact/service sized market along with the m&p 2.0 compact.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    I've read in reviews that g19 holsters fit the p10c so thanks for confirming as the cz will probably be my next gun. Most of the reviews call it a g19 killer. Doubt that, but will get a good chunk of the compact/service sized market along with the m&p 2.0 compact.
    Honestly you can't go wrong with either the g19 or p10. As you probably already know, Glock aftermarket accessories and parts are unlimited. CZ not so much. Right now cz doesn't even have a factory recoil spring in stock for the p10. For me, I wanted something different that had the right grip, bore axis, trigger etc "out of the box" and the p10 fit the bill perfectly.

(Lackawanna County)

my G19 is less flippy
    The p10 is grippier and has a better trigger and sights.