Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .410 SXS

Default .410 SXS

I was at the local LGS and they had a .410 SXS. I believe the brand was HUGO. The price was $450. I like SXS shot guns. This one looked well made and it fit me almost perfectly.
    I have never heard of this brand and I am wondering if any one has heard any thing about the brand?
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: .410 SXS

Was it Huglu ? If so they are good Turkish stuff. 450 sounds about right. They make shotguns for CZ.
    Good entry level stuff.
    Last edited by DucatiRon; September 1st, 2019 at 12:37 AM.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

Huglu is the brand.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

(Blair County)

410 is a hand gun round

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    410 is a hand gun round
    You are kidding right?

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    You are kidding right?

I stopped today to look at the gun. I decided not to buy it for a number of reasons.
    1. It was used I thought it was new
    2. the gun was in rougher shape that I thought. The rib was flat but the top edges were not in good shape. The barrels looked like it had never been cleaned. I could not tell if there was any pitting because of it.
    3. The price tag did not match the gun. The gun was marked Armsco and the price tag said Huglu. I did not see Huglu any where on the gun, nor did it say anything about turkey.
    4. I have bought used guns from this place before and there was always some wiggle room on the price. The salesman who I had never dealt said the price tag said $440 and that is what we will get.

So I walked. I am in there about once a month. I will see if the attitude changes after hunting season.

(Luzerne County)

Armsco/Huglu are the same company.
    “Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”Hemingway ...

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    410 is a hand gun round
    Very judgemental governor

(Chester County)

Look for a Winchester model 21 with both barrel sets 20 and 28 then you'll have something.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast