Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Loaded firearms in vehicles.

Does the common man have any sway with reps any more or are they just the puppets of the Open Society and corporations etc..
    The way 2060 past, like none of them have ever read the PA constitution, makes me worry.

Quote Originally Posted by PHL9mm View Post
    Does the common man have any sway with reps any more or are they just the puppets of the Open Society and corporations etc..
    The way 2060 past, like none of them have ever read the PA constitution, makes me worry.
    Yes, I believe you do. Informed voters trump imported paid protesters any day of the week. Unfortunately we have been for the most part, silent as gun owners. We have to start lending more of our time to the process, or risk losing everything.

(Lycoming County)

I posted a video about it today.

(Bucks County)

Got to call and email my reps tomorrow.

(Montgomery County)

Calling and emailing reps is over they don't care because we don't show up and show are asses like the other side.
    I was their the day Gov Wolf snapped a pic of us protesting in the captions they are the minority then posted a anti gun rally with caption this is a protest and he was right we have become complacent. The other side is winning every day by harassing Senators they show up in force are louder on TV more we will eventually lose gun rights its inevitable an election cycle or two. They figured out go for the throat at the state level and they are winning and winning big a blind man can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by 31ST MEUSOC View Post
    Calling and emailing reps is over they don't care because we don't show up and show are asses like the other side.
    I was their the day Gov Wolf snapped a pic of us protesting in the captions they are the minority then posted a anti gun rally with caption this is a protest and he was right we have become complacent. The other side is winning every day by harassing Senators they show up in force are louder on TV more we will eventually lose gun rights its inevitable an election cycle or two. They figured out go for the throat at the state level and they are winning and winning big a blind man can see that.
    FYI: I believe it was the LT Gov who took the picture and wrote that caption.

I would still encourage everyone to call their senators and reps to discuss their votes and upcoming legislation because: 1. You will quickly learn if they are indeed intrenched anti gun, and simply need challenged in the primary / voted out of office. 2. If they are on the fence, and simply voting the way the wind blows, you might find you can make a difference once they learn you, and others like you, are concerned about your 2A rights.

We also need a day each year as gun owners to lobby the capital. The date should be the same year to year, so working folks can schedule time off. Gun owners need to make the trip to Harrisburg in number on that day. Just one day in number, folks that live closer and want to make multiple trips on their own would be the icing on the cake.

We need people in every county to work booths at fairs, festivals, etc. to educate the public as to what is going on, and who voted how on what.

And we are still going to need phone calls to our elected representatives. Otherwise they will assume you are simply on board with how they are voting.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Fayette Patriot View Post
    I would still encourage everyone to call their senators and reps to discuss their votes and upcoming legislation because: 1. You will quickly learn if they are indeed intrenched anti gun, and simply need challenged in the primary / voted out of office. 2. If they are on the fence, and simply voting the way the wind blows, you might find you can make a difference once they learn you, and others like you, are concerned about your 2A rights.

We also need a day each year as gun owners to lobby the capital. The date should be the same year to year, so working folks can schedule time off. Gun owners need to make the trip to Harrisburg in number on that day. Just one day in number, folks that live closer and want to make multiple trips on their own would be the icing on the cake.

We need people in every county to work booths at fairs, festivals, etc. to educate the public as to what is going on, and who voted how on what.

And we are still going to need phone calls to our elected representatives. Otherwise they will assume you are simply on board with how they are voting.

The capital rally and lobbying day from this spring.

We had so many people show up at that rally, they stopped letting people into the rotunda. It made an impression. Especially since the Anti rally afterwards was maybe 30 people at best.

(Lycoming County)

Here was the Mom's demand counter protest. This was maybe 15 minutes after our rally ended.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post

The capital rally and lobbying day from this spring.

We had so many people show up at that rally, they stopped letting people into the rotunda. It made an impression. Especially since the Anti rally afterwards was maybe 30 people at best.
    Wow! Really nice numbers there. Now is this a FOAC lobby event?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast