Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Default Florida " Stand your ground" Killer found Guilty

We the people love our country so let the government fear us.

Default Re: Florida " Stand your ground" Killer found Guilty

The fake media always have to play the race card, couldn't just leave it at,
    a stupid guy killing a unarmed guy.

(Chester County)

Watch where you park on private property. Some people have no idea how to mind their own business.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Watch where you park on private property. Some people have no idea how to mind their own business.
    ^^^^ This. Some people just can't help themselves. I was ordering food the other day and asked for a diet Coke. Guy in the line beside me smugly said, "That's not good for you." my reply was " Not minding your business isn't good for you either."
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Wayne County)

Even though the driver was wrong for parking in the handicap spot, the armed man started the conflict. The driver shoved him hard to the ground, didnt seem like he needed a gun unless the driver wss intending to continue beating him. He couldve just called the cops.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    ^^^^ This. Some people just can't help themselves. I was ordering food the other day and asked for a diet Coke. Guy in the line beside me smugly said, "That's not good for you." my reply was " Not minding your business isn't good for you either."
    That should have spoiled his appetite lol!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

In my eyes he is guilty; but I read between the lines of what the (prosecution?) said about the case, pulling the race card and making this about race. I don't believe it was. Inherently, I find people referring to others as 'people of color' racist and bigoted. We are all human beings with almost matching DNA. They also pulled an anti-gun slant by calling this a 'stand your ground murder'. No it wasn't- What I remember seeing was not stand your ground. It was manslaughter.

De-escalate situations. Use mace if appropriate. Draw that weapon as a final resort. You can not shoot someone that is not a threat. The (guy who was killed) possibly had the intention to kill, the ability to kill, but NOT the possibility to kill. He was backing up and at a distance outside of close combat without a weapon when he was shot.

Please seek training.

(Bucks County)

That's how childish we have allowed ourselves to become. Can't say "colored guy" but can say "person of color". Pure fucking nonsense, applied by persons who have control over others...the very thing they are pissed about on an historic level.

We have letter words which require we know what the letter stands for while being told we cannot use the word...only the letter, and only by specified references. If that doesn't smack of kindergarten potty code, what does?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    Even though the driver was wrong for parking in the handicap spot, the armed man started the conflict. The driver shoved him hard to the ground, didnt seem like he needed a gun unless the driver wss intending to continue beating him. He couldve just called the cops.
    The guy had issues and previous incidents hung him. He really should have minded his own business, I would not have taken the shot. Had he simply presented i would htink he did nothing wrong as the black guy who very aggressivly shoved him and used force first was going after him until he saw the gun. Teh thing is it seems like the time between drawing and shooting is what did him in. I undestand the "lady" in the car was like "You want me to get my man" reminds me of the incident with castille in MN where i wonder if the lady in that case about with that loud squeeky voice "HE Got a gun and permit" is part of what concerned the cop. That case in texas, This case hear and every the case in Forth worth all have things done wrong, but so far i have called them all as there are people concerned of some groups rioting when they do not get their way. Contrast that with the white guy in philly the black guy was carrying a concealled weapon and stabbed in the back. This is only happening because its has been allowed to happen. Some people our nation going to hell is worth staying power. That is how the open border policy of most democrats came about. Lets be honest they know they lost the white vote nationally but instead of actually coming up with polices that everyone can agree with instead of just pandering democrats figure its easier to change the electorate. California is a road map to liberals and anyone who hates the usa and a rallying call and warning for conservatives.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Philadelphia County)

I've always disliked that term (people of color). It's usually used by women who somehow think that makes them special or better than others.
    Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges