Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Congresswoman Raises Red Flag on Hezbollah-Cartel Nexus on U.S. Border

Congresswoman Raises Red Flag on Hezbollah-Cartel Nexus on U.S. Border

Perhaps the current administration should spend some time on the following matter; at least as much as they have as on attacking Arizona since Obama is the “Chief Law Enforcement Officer” in the Federal Government.

Source:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-nexus-border/

Iran-tied terror group Hezbollah may be colluding with drug cartels along the U.S.-Mexico border, a Republican congresswoman warned, calling on Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to establish a special task force to figure out how to "clamp down" on this "national security" threat.

The Lebanon-based group has long-standing and documented ties to South America and its drug gangs, but reports have recently surfaced that it may be expanding its influence to Mexico and the U.S. border.

In her letter to Napolitano, Rep. Sue Myrick, R-N.C., called on Homeland Security to find out and report more on the extent of the problem. She cited several troubling developments that would point to Hezbollah creeping closer to and inside the United States, with the help of Mexican drug gangs.

"It is vital we know what is happening on our border, especially as crime and violence continue to rise there and as terrorist plots and threats are increasing inside the U.S.," she wrote.

Myrick outlined a complex set of potential threats and evidence of their existence. She said "Iranian agents and members of Hezbollah" are thought to be learning Spanish in Hugo Chavez-run Venezuela before trying to obtain false documents to enter the United States as purported Mexicans. She said Hezbollah, known for its tunnel-digging skill, could be receiving drug money from cartel operations in exchange for help forging better tunnels across the U.S. border for trafficking.

She said gang members in prisons in the American southwest are starting to show up with tattoos in Farsi, implying a "Persian influence that can likely be traced back to Iran and its proxy army, Hezbollah." ....

Read it all here> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-nexus-border/

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Congresswoman Raises Red Flag on Hezbollah-Cartel Nexus on U.S. Border

looks like they will have to worry about a real terrorist threat instead of the fictitious right wing domestic terrorists.

Well good riddance.
    Fuck the fed.
    Gott mit uns

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Congresswoman Raises Red Flag on Hezbollah-Cartel Nexus on U.S. Border

So there "may" be a threat? But she's ready to move in full force as if it were fact?
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

I've said the following man times on this forum as well as in person and other venues.

Its much easier to defend a small entry point, southern tip of Mexico than it is the entire current US-Mexican border!!!

I whole heartedly believe we should invade Mexico, exploit the excessive abundant natural resources (AVITAR) and keep on keeping the US in power.

Indoctrination camps, concentration camps, and other means necessary to keep those we invade in check, no PC...just do it!

CL

(Allegheny County)

Oh, I dunno, maybe if the drugs were legalized, regulated and taxed, then the drug cartels would become obsolete. Think - ridgerunners during prohibition. Once alcohol was re-legalized the crime associated with it disappeared.

Yeah, I know, common sense isn't the strongpoint of the feds.

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    I've said the following man times on this forum as well as in person and other venues.

Its much easier to defend a small entry point, southern tip of Mexico than it is the entire current US-Mexican border!!!

I whole heartedly believe we should invade Mexico, exploit the excessive abundant natural resources (AVITAR) and keep on keeping the US in power.

Indoctrination camps, concentration camps, and other means necessary to keep those we invade in check, no PC...just do it!

CL
    Heck, at the rate its going Mexican citizens may almost all move here to the USA so maybe we should just annex those remaining into being another state? Then the oil fields can be peoperly developed and drive the drug cartels south of the Mexican border.

Abbottstown/Hanover/Gettysburg area, Pennsylvania
    (Adams County)

CL
    I agree. Problem solved.

(Allegheny County)

CL
    Quote Originally Posted by doxie3 View Post
    I agree. Problem solved.
    Great theory, if all the drugs were being brought in from South America carried on peoples backs. A problem would be the extended shoreline and the wide open spaces that small planes can land on. That's just without addressing the morel, ethical and legal aspects of invading a friendly nation.

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

(Philadelphia County)

CL
    I don't know what's more depressing: that you're willing to commit crimes against humanity, or that you're willing to commit crimes against humanity for such an obviously false promise of security.

(Lackawanna County)

It seems to me that Mexico has been invading us for quite some time now.
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast