Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default meet and greet with the cops?

So I am thinking about this? The sheriff's deputy that I work for...well his wife just came and picked up their son and told me that tonight is the meet and greet with N. Lebanon. Anyway, pretty much ALL the cops will be there...it will be on regular PUBLIC PROPERTY so....OC is going to be COMPLETELY LEGAL....Umm.....guess what I am thinking about doing..... thoughts?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: meet and greet with the cops?

Sounds like fun. Wish I would have known sooner. I might have attended myself. It's never fun to go in alone.

(Lebanon County)

Well as much as I was ready to throw the kids in the van and go my husband about shit himself and just had an absolute tantrum so I will not be attending. Ok, he wasn't quite that bad about it. It's rainy here and he kept insisting that I should not take them out in the rain...you know with kids melting out in the rain here of late and all. It was just not worth it to get into it with him. I will be looking out for some more in the future though. Damn, we should be coordinating to attend these. Apparently there are SEVERAL being held tonight....Lebanon, Harrisburg....all over the place. I will be sure to post the next time I see one pop up though!

(Lackawanna County)

i think what you're thinking is a great idea; maybe some will actually ask about it, and learn something...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by shefearsnothing View Post
    Well as much as I was ready to throw the kids in the van and go my husband about shit himself and just had an absolute tantrum so I will not be attending. Ok, he wasn't quite that bad about it. It's rainy here and he kept insisting that I should not take them out in the rain...you know with kids melting out in the rain here of late and all. It was just not worth it to get into it with him. I will be looking out for some more in the future though. Damn, we should be coordinating to attend these. Apparently there are SEVERAL being held tonight....Lebanon, Harrisburg....all over the place. I will be sure to post the next time I see one pop up though!
    Well he is right. You shouldn't take them out in the rain! You don't want them to rust! Oh wait. You were talking about your kids.

(Lebanon County)

Can you IMAGINE what some of them will think? "omg here we are holding these so kids aren't afraid of us and these people come in here and educate US!" I am just saying....nearly all of them from whatever dept it's for at the time will be in ONE place at the SAME time. I def. think everyone should be looking out for them in their area and post about them.

(Luzerne County)

Great idea. Too bad these didn't get much advertising

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Lebanon County)

Well, nothing like random strangers calling up the cop shops asking when they're going to be held right? Ok Rich, they probably know YOUR voice. Maybe you should have the wife call.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by shefearsnothing View Post
    Can you IMAGINE what some of them will think? "omg here we are holding these so kids aren't afraid of us and these people come in here and educate US!" I am just saying....nearly all of them from whatever dept it's for at the time will be in ONE place at the SAME time. I def. think everyone should be looking out for them in their area and post about them.
    Unfortunately I think I just missed me local "police night out" event. Oh well, there is always next year.

(Lebanon County)

hey just think of what we can plan in a year...... oh yes, the wheels are turning here....I mean yeah, we want awareness to be spread sooner rather then later but it doesn't sound like anyone wants to train their officers NOW so....yeah, we will probably still be left to our own devices come next year as far as educating these guys....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast