Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Exclamation Reminder Friends of NRA Banquet Tonite $ 5pm in Frackville!!!

For those of you who missed my first posting, which I cannot find now anyway please support the Friends of NRA. Please attend the banquet, the money supports programs in Schuylkill County.

Since other funding sources have been drying up, and since our gun rights are at stake, making sure that more youth, women, and other nontraditional firearms supporters are familiar, comfortable, and safe with firearms and hunting depends upon your support.

Among the firearms being raffled and auctioned are some very nice self defense, hunting, and collectibles including the Armed Citizen Colt that was displayed at the Fair.

Aloha
    462-SERVE

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:00 PM - Frackville, PA
    Committee Name: Schuylkill County
    Field Rep: Kory Enck
    Contact
    Schuylkill Mall
    50 Mall Rd
    Frackville, PA 17931

Mike McCord
    Phone: (570) 628-1382
    Email: mmccord@co.schuylkill.pa.us

(Schuylkill County)

Default Thanks for a Successful Dinner!!! Re: Reminder Friends of NRA Banquet Tonite $ 5pm

Thanks to our sponsors, representatives, regular participants, and many of you, we were able to raise more money this year than last to fund safety programs next year in Schuylkill County. I was glad to be involved and hope more of you will participate next year.

Again, thank you very much for your participation and contributions. I am really looking forward to seeing the money raised being put to good use training the folks who will be carrying the shooting sports forward in the future.

Aloha -50

Quote Originally Posted by 462-SERV View Post
    For those of you who missed my first posting, which I cannot find now anyway please support the Friends of NRA. Please attend the banquet, the money supports programs in Schuylkill County.

Since other funding sources have been drying up, and since our gun rights are at stake, making sure that more youth, women, and other nontraditional firearms supporters are familiar, comfortable, and safe with firearms and hunting depends upon your support.

Among the firearms being raffled and auctioned are some very nice self defense, hunting, and collectibles including the Armed Citizen Colt that was displayed at the Fair.

Aloha
    462-SERVE

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:00 PM - Frackville, PA
    Committee Name: Schuylkill County
    Field Rep: Kory Enck
    Contact
    Schuylkill Mall
    50 Mall Rd
    Frackville, PA 17931

Mike McCord
    Phone: (570) 628-1382
    Email: mmccord@co.schuylkill.pa.us