Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default Gold membership, same problem as last month

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=281000

Payment goes through, membership does not reflect.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Gold membership, same problem as last month

I am extremely sorry about this and will fix it ASAP. I've been completely swamped with the forum upgrade which is scheduled for tomorrow. The upgrade *should* fix the underlying problem but after that I will ensure that anyone who has paid for a subscription but not received it gets everything fixed.

I am extremely sorry to everyone affected by this bug, I don't like messing with people's money, but rest assured I will make it right.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Gold membership, same problem as last month

Trying to follow up here: I finally figured out exactly what happened, implemented a fix, and had PayPal re-send all the failed communications. At this point everyone should be caught up and your subscriptions should extend from the time the communication succeeded (last night) not the time the payment was made. This means that no one should have "lost" time.

Eg. if you paid on 5/20 and should have had a subscription from 5/20 to 6/20, but it failed. You would have had no subscription from 5/20 to 5/29 but now you should have a subscription from 5/29 to 6/29. These dates are made up largely to illustrate the point.

With that said, if you look at your account and feel things do not line up, please email support@pafoa.org and I will dig into it.

Thanks for your understanding and patience and I once again sincerely apologize for the whole mess, it was entirely my fault for missing a new software requirement when upgrading.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking