Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: trajedy in FL

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: trajedy in FL

I am a big supporter of the 2nd amendment and guns. I know it will never happen with liberals but I would like to see some sort of compromise

Our side:
    1) Universal Gun Background checks except with family members
    2) No sales of semi-automatic guns to those under 25 unless they are military or police
    Their side:
    1) allow armed and trained former military and police to guard school buildings
    2) allow trained teachers with smart guns to protect in school buildings
    3) universal concealed carry/buyers permit with training and background check

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by vic2367 View Post
    first off want to send my condolences out to FL ..

now how about this deal ?
    1}we give the left bump stock ban
    2}mental health reform as in if a DR finds you mentally unfit AND a judge does also ,then be put in the national NICS/PICS sysyem .{ but with a chance of getting the persons named removed also in the future .}
    and
    3}finally close the so called lop hole crap . as in no more person to person direct sales of rifles and or shotguns .

now we get

1} national hearing bill passed
    2} national repircosity passed in both houses of congress

what does everyone feel about this deal ?

They're liars. You cannot do business with liars.

Case in point - the nonsense about repealing the Obama regs on Social Security recipients who give Power of Attorney to others.

The Obama regs were so crummy that the ACLU didn't like them, said that they violated Due Process. The Mediots and the gun control lobby blamed Trump for "giving this kid a gun!!".

The kid wasn't on SSI was he? So how the heck would it have mattered? They're liars. They lie.
    Last edited by GeneCC; February 17th, 2018 at 10:55 PM.

(Allegheny County)

I agree that they lie. I would just like to offer them something small and reasonable to get some real important reform in place.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by krzmagister View Post
    I agree that they lie. I would just like to offer them something small and reasonable to get some real important reform in place.
    Their idea of reform is a total ban ,Diane Feinsteins quote about if they had the votes " Turn them in " makes me a believer !

(Delaware County)

I am a big supporter of the 2nd amendment and guns. I know it will never happen with liberals but I would like to see some sort of compromise

Our side:
    2) No sales of semi-automatic guns to those under 25 unless they are military or police
    Their side:
    No.

No.

No.

Just no.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by vic2367 View Post
    first off want to send my condolences out to FL ..

now how about this deal ?
    1}we give the left bump stock ban
    2}mental health reform as in if a DR finds you mentally unfit AND a judge does also ,then be put in the national NICS/PICS sysyem .{ but with a chance of getting the persons named removed also in the future .}
    and
    3}finally close the so called lop hole crap . as in no more person to person direct sales of rifles and or shotguns .

now we get

1} national hearing bill passed
    2} national repircosity passed in both houses of congress

what does everyone feel about this deal ?

Our side:
    Their side:

I may be a couple of days late to this thread.. BUT stupid thoughts like this is why we are losing our rights !

Both of you are advocating giving up more rights to get back something we never should have lost in the first place !

How about this ?:
    1) The anti-gun left and fudds can go F themselves.
    2) We get back everything that has been taken away from us.
    Last edited by ett; February 17th, 2018 at 11:36 PM. Reason: typo
    --ET

(Delaware County)

We are beyond the point of compromise...its going to be a fight for all or nothing. Both sides are deeply entrenchedin their ideology and no one is looking to give in. In these circumstances the victor lays down the law.

The Tree of Liberty beckons to have its roots watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants!

(Tioga County)

Can we stop with the deals and compromise?

Does anyone see the left bending over and grabbing their ankles and offering up themselves in exchange for anything???

(Lancaster County)

Im not going to compromise a Right. Anyone willing to doesn't understand their Rights. Mandatory training and such bullshit is about as infringed as you can get.

(York County)

So your a "big supporter of the 2A" but would like to piss our rights away in "some sort of compromise"? Fuck You!

Our side:
    1) Sadly, many of believe that a right, which was so important that it was spelled out in our constitution, should be subject to a Gov't background check. How about this for a background check: If You're not currently in jail, your 2A rights SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. (Possible temporary limitations as conditions of parole / probation period also). That will make it easier for bad people to purchase firearms. Tough shit, thats the price of liberty.

2) Fuck You again!
    By age 25, I was married and owned real-estate. You saying I shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm?

No, I'm not willing to compromise at age 18 either.

I hope I'm not being unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Can we stop with the deals and compromise?

Does anyone see the left bending over and grabbing their ankles and offering up themselves in exchange for anything???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    Im not going to compromise a Right. Anyone willing to doesn't understand their Rights. Mandatory training and such bullshit is about as infringed as you can get.
    Well said.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast