17 23.94%
  • Yes, one day, inside.

27 38.03%
  • Yes, both days, outside.

8 11.27%
  • Yes, one day, outside.

19 26.76%
Page 97 of 116 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Justin posted this a few pages back. I don't know who Mr. Dorr is, or if this answers your question, but:
    No Dorr didn't have a jacket.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Default Re: ****PAFOA Representation**** Harrisburg Capitol Building, 9/24 and 9/25

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I believe she's part of the Kahr Firearms family, possibly Justin Moon's family? Her other companion (sister maybe?) had a Kahr cap on. I do know that one of our members told me he spoke to the top gun designer from Kahr.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Thank you to FOAC for the great work that they continue to do in behalf of all gun owners. Kim was great and Val was also really good. It's hard to argue with the facts they bring. I liked how Val compared gun ownership to vaccines and such. You have to look at the good and the bad and the good done with guns far outweighs the bad. Fact.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    What anyone walking out the back doors of the Capital currently is seeing!

image hosting site
    That's an awesome photo, like you're standing guard for our rights!

Also impressed you can take a photo of your own back with no hands!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I hear outside crowd is drawing down.
    Drawing down on who? That's not a good look for us.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    Senator Farnese is going to blow a gasket in here
    That jackass got reprimanded by Chairwoman Baker no less than 3 times for personal attacks. His goal was to personally discredit EVERY Pro-2A speaker, from Price to the NRA reps, even Walter. Walter didn't do anything to him.

With that said, Walter kicked gigantic ass. I am so proud and thankful he's on our side. Incredible speaker (and voice too, I can admit it).
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Our Tshirts were a hit and people wanted some.

I think we should get a stock for handing out. I'm willing to make a substantial contribution to that cause.
    I regret not getting one.

Cruzans, can you tell me the source again so I can buy one? You told me, and I forgot.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    If the goal was to outnumber the Left both days, I'd say mission accomplished, big time.

Kudos to Josh. He did an amazing job. I didn't stay for Kim & Val. Had to leave about 4 PM. One of my guys had gotten cuffed and taken to a holding area earlier, when we were chanting 'USA'. They released him around 1:30 PM but wouldn't allow him back in the North building. So, we as a group (there were 12 of us) decided to leave at 4 to end an otherwise lousy day for the one guy in our group who never made it into the hearing.
    That's good to hear. My Rep (Grove) assured me he would not be arrested, just removed. He said they rarely make an actual arrest when things like this happen.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Was fun to have my sister involved now!

Tell her it was great meeting and chatting with her that first day. I forgive her for bouncing me around too much.

I'd definitely let me son date her.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Does anyone have a link to the video? I didn't catch the last 3 panels and I'd like to see them. Not posted on Baker's website and PCN (who says they are running a rebroadcast of the meeting for the next 2 hours) wants money to stream it.

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    The hallway where a line is waiting to attend a hearing should NEVER have been granted to them for their podium to be set up.
    This is exactly right. Our group of a dozen people from the Lehigh Valley was on line waiting outside the hearing room door at 10:30 AM. We got pushed out at noon all because of the anti's.

One of our people was told that someone from the CeaseFire group called a PR person who in turn called a Senator who in turn called Capitol police and the order was issued to shut us down. I have no idea how true that is, but is sure seems likely.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Page 97 of 116 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast