Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: ATF Open Letter on the Use of SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Braces® YOU CAN SHOU

I do not understand how ATF, or anyone else can govern how an item (firearm) is used, if I, or anyone else fires a weapon from the supine position, on a Tuesday, in the rain, during leap year..... So be it.....

But I'm kinda funny that way..... I take "shall not be infringed" at face value.....
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

Default Re: ATF Open Letter on the Use of SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Braces® YOU CAN SHOU

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Well, that makes no sense whatsoever because the "Blade" was designed to be used the same way as the Sig brace - to use with your arm. It only differs in that there is no strap - you "brace" the blade against the side of your forearm.

Sounds like an "opinion" to me and not fact.
    Watch the 1st 15 minutes of the video, he also reads a letter written directly to KAK from the ATF that explains why theirs would make an SBR. Apparently what they sent in for approval was not what they released when they went to market using different solid plastics and set screws.

From what I read in the comments KAK is perusing this with the ATF.

Shockwave is now saying they clarified this issue via a phone call with the ATF and their products can be fired from the shoulder. I would imagine getting valid info from a random ATF agent who answered the phone would be like walking up to a random cop on the street and asking him to clarify all the gun laws in your state. From what I understand the ATF takes questions via written letters and gives official answers or comments the same way.

There is only one why this will end with so many YouTube "experts" giving their best opinion which all contradict one another with more individual letters written to the ATF with ridiculous questions that openly talk of circumventing the NFA.

http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?p=3524

(Allegheny County)

What a clusterfuck.

I told you guys on page one that this was going to be fun.

None of this NEEDS to be a clusterfuck. The ATF could easily UNclusterfuck it - if they wanted to.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Erie County)

SO, I can fire my plasma rifle in the 40 watt range one handed and i can also shoulder it?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by chp1911 View Post
    SO, I can fire my plasma rifle in the 40 watt range one handed and i can also shoulder it?
    Yes, but only on the second tuesday of the week.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

I'm going to send a letter to the ATF and ask if I put a KAK on my Glock can I shoulder it.

(Armstrong County)

Haha do it!
    Been looking around for the 12.5" AR "pistol" with a brace and a Glock SBR with a Fab defense stock on for the joke of it all.
    HGW, llc ~ Title 1 & NFA sales/manufacturing ~ Transfers - Title 1 $20 - NFA $50

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    I'm going to send a letter to the ATF and ask if I put a KAK on my Glock can I shoulder it.
    You can strap your KAK to anything you want just as long as you keep it to yo it self.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nate7667 View Post
    Haha do it!
    Been looking around for the 12.5" AR "pistol" with a brace and a Glock SBR with a Fab defense stock on for the joke of it all.
    I see no difference between a AR and a pistol utilizing this setup, I just may send a letter, stay tuned.

Here you go.

http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=2947

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast