Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Head's UP ! B.Miller and Heeding God's Call planning new gun shop protests !

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Head's UP ! B.Miller and Heeding God's Call planning new gun shop protests !

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I have that book actually, and truth be told it's actually really well written, in my opinion.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by son of the revolution View Post
    I just spoke to Judy at Shooter Shop. First, please if you are so inclined, pass along your well wishes to Lucinda and Jeff ( immediate family ) Lucinda is aka Malocka on here. Apparently they were recently in a car accident that totaled her car and resulted in concussions and other assorted injuries. They are ok, but pretty " beat up " if you will. On top of that, Lucinda recently broke her ankle and is now in a cast, on top of the injuries from the accident.

Judy is aware of Shane, and there are whispers that HGC is in the process of a " re organization " meeting and the likelyhood of again staging a protest against Shooter Shop. Of course I will be at the forefront of letting people know if anything firms up, and I would ask everyone else to please keep their ears to the ground and pass along any rumblings, blog posts, Twitter Feeds or any other tidbits concerning HGC's plans.

Thanks for the Love, SOTR. Sorry havent been on its been a rough summer.
    It seems HGC is having a "public prayer" on Oct 17th in Love park. I started a new thread with the info. They are having a rally at 4:00 pm, I think we should organize a rally say around 3:30pm on the 17th, its a Sunday afternoon.

(Philadelphia County)

http://forum.pafoa.org/news-123/1130...-oct-17th.html

thats the link with the info for HGC Oct 17 Prayer vigil

(Philadelphia County)

(Philadelphia County)

http://forum.pafoa.org/news-123/1149...baltimore.html

Just started a new thread about HGC latest antics

I see this group is still at it protesting on a monthly basis, any interest in getting a counter protest organized and take up all the space in front of Delia's?

Quote Originally Posted by freesoul
    I see this group is still at it protesting on a monthly basis, any interest in getting a counter protest organized and take up all the space in front of Delia's?
    Delia's? <-----Where is this and what is it? And who the hell is this group?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Delaware County)

I am not sure of the location of delia's Someplace in N.E. Philly I believe. More important, it is the store that possesses a distributorship with Glock firearms and supplies Philly PD with their sidearms. Being connected to the city, I am surprised that this band of whackos, frauds, and the otherwise delusional can protest at that shop without major hassles regarding getting permits and the restrictions attached.

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    Delia's? <-----Where is this and what is it? And who the hell is this group?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    read this thread

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast