Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: ValleyForge Gun SHow

Another forum member and myself will be there Saturday. I'm looking for a good deal on a Glock 19 and/or a few upgrades for my Mosin; a new front sight or maybe a scope mount would be a nice.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

M91/30 ~ Stag 15 Model 2

(Montgomery County)

Does anyone know if this is a good show for reloading components?
    I'm looking for some bullets.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by jh664322 View Post
    Hmm. Is it only PA law though or does that apply to NJ or something similar?
    It applies to all states. Doing what you suggest is against Federal gun laws.

If someone who can't buy a gun gets someone to buy the gun for them and give it to them is totally illegal. It doesn't matter if the gun crosses state lines or not.

(Allegheny County)

Well my car has been in the shop and it won't be ready for me to return to the eastern part of the state for this weekend. I'm going to miss this huge show. No one brag about finding a cheap combination gun and no one brag about getting really cheap 7.62x54r

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jh664322 View Post
    Hmm. Is it only PA law though or does that apply to NJ or something similar?
    It is a Federal law. If you are a NJ resident and have a NJ fire arms purchase ID you can purchase a long arm, pretty sure for pistols they need to get sent to your FFL so you can deal with a pistol purchase permission back home.

I assume it holds true for other states with similar requirements as well. I don't know DE laws but I'm sure the FFLs at the show will.

(Chester County)

Just got back from the gun show, I thought it was a great show especially if you are looking for an AK, yugos ($499), wasrs ($399), & tantals ($500) galore, as well as some norinco's, a valmet and even a Saiga conversion. Not that much 5.45 there but enough. Ammo is going up in price big time, buy buy buy! I picked up a russian sks, I will post a pic or two soon in the pictures forum.

(Chester County)

I was also at the show tonight. My buddy and I spent about 3 hours and I'm sure we did not see half of what was there. I thought it was a great show. I picked up a sweet old Rossi .44 special for pocket change. I also saw a Bond 45/410 for $340 that I gave some thought of buying. Looked like there were lots of good deals on knifes too.

There were tons of old foreign rifles. I'd love to get my hands on a quality one for some plinking but have no idea what to look for.

I might head back on Sunday but tomorrow I'll be at double action in Yeadon trying out my new toy.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: ValleyForge Gun Show (Valley Forge Convention Center, Valley Forge, PA, $7.00): D

I'm going to be at the show today. I plan on getting there between 1 and 2 and staying until who knows when.

If you see a 25 year old guy with a PAFOA shirt stop by and say hi!
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Delaware County)

Default Re: ValleyForge Gun Show (Valley Forge Convention Center, Valley Forge, PA, $7.00): D

I will give it a shot tomorrow morning, if weather prevails. Looking for tons of stuff, can afford ounces.

(Chester County)

there today, great prices on 7.62x39 golden tiger, 175 (i think) per 1000, 90 per half with tax.

Happened to see Chamberedround and some other pafoa member talking for a minute, did not identify myself, just cool to see some force there.

All in all though, gun prices were disappointing to me, a wasr for 430 is not a deal, 350 is alright....still not good for that kind of gun. A few stands were doing great deals, some though.... everyone just walked on by.
    Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast