Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: "Towns Say 'No Tanks' to Militarized Police "

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Bearded One View Post
    Maybe in Bridgeville but not the city of Picksburgh nor even in a county like Montgomery County Maryland.
    And? Don't you choose where you live?

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    And? Don't you choose where you live?
    Only to a certain extent. Finances and employment are always play a part in where you live.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by libra8 View Post
    I almost didn't respond to this, as it is absurd. That's hardly a SHTF scenario. That's a rescue op. I'm talking economic collapse, national disaster, where the "authorities" need to round us up to protect us. I/we/most of us, can protect ourselves. If I see this https://www.google.com/search?q=bost...2F%3B390%3B467 It may turn out bad.
    Just the fact that you live in Jersey destroys 90% of your badassery. You've already bent over and grabbed your ankles for the man simply by living there.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Cumberland County)

lol, who bites the pillow to get a pay check from the state?

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Wait...so does this or does this not include the 30 or so neighbors who were evacuated by using an APC when their batshit crazy neighbor set his house on fire and started sniping volunteer firefighters.
    Rather than spend public funds on an APC, wouldn't it be easier to just to ban guns?

Seriously, how often does a situation like that justify needing an expensive tool that makes the public nervous? Following the rationale of "we may need it someday," all of our houses should be built to withstand major earthquakes and nuclear attack.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by yukon375 View Post
    lol, who bites the pillow to get a pay check from the state?
    I actually had no problem with it. I was able to protect some rights and put some younger Troopers on the path to being good, Constitution respecting LEOs. I don't hate government, it's necessary and law enforcement is necessary. We simply have way too much government that is way too intrusive.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by libra8 View Post
    I almost didn't respond to this, as it is absurd. That's hardly a SHTF scenario. That's a rescue op. I'm talking economic collapse, national disaster, where the "authorities" need to round us up to protect us. I/we/most of us, can protect ourselves. If I see this https://www.google.com/search?q=bost...2F%3B390%3B467 It may turn out bad.
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize that having your neighbors set their house on fire and shoot up the neighborhood qualifies as another Pleasant Valley Sunday in your world. It's unusual around here. I might actually consider it to be SHTF. We don't get the opportunity for many rescue ops [sic] around here.

Your last post implied that the only people who MAY be saved by one of these vehicles would be the LEOs, I mean traitorous pigs, hiding in them. I merely provided evidence to show that statement to be wrong.

Your fantasies of being rounded up are what's absurd.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345