Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Am I reading this the wrong way...

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    And sometimes you don't want to a do a background check. Not that you can't pass one, but fuck the government.
    Fuckin 'A
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    You must be new here so welcome to PAFOA. WTB ads are perfectly normal on just about any other forum so of course here it would bother people.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Pete View Post
    I guess I'm just paranoid.

I have seen two ads looking to buy where the OP only had one or handful of posts. In both cases, they were for rifles that I would consider selling. Regardless of the current law, I suppose the safest thing would be to meet at an FFL.
    Have you considered the possibility that someone may have no reason to join a forum until the moment that they find themselves looking to buy or sell whatever it is that particular forum specializes in, whether it is guns, motorcycles, jeeps, coins, chickens, etc.?

(Delaware County)

And sometimes you don't want to a do a background check. Not that you can't pass one, but fuck the government.
    I would prefer to buy an ar15 lower here for the very reason you suggest. Not all gun shops have every gun someone may want, especially at a price that a knowledgeable seller may have in mind.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    You must be new here so welcome to PAFOA. WTB ads are perfectly normal on just about any other forum so of course here it would bother people.
    you can also sand against the grain. buyers seek out sellers offers. it's the natural way of things.
    i don't really care how others do business, it just would feel odd to me.
    must spread rep, if ltcf exists, that should be your qualifying 5yr background check, if purchase level background checks exist, they should be your carry qualifier, no ltcf needed. although neither should exist.

on the topic of a lower, if you are selling a new stripped lower that has never had a stock attached, can it be sold face to face as a rifle or must it be through ffl like a handgun?
    and what if it started as an 80% or even a stripped lower,maybe it did have a stock attached on the prior build but the owner has removed it prior to stripping the rifle and selling it's parts, yet did not notify you that it was a rifle, would putting a short barrel and brace on it make it a pistol or an sbr?
    if you used an 80% to build a project, who knows that you used a stock or brace or long upper or pistol upper on it at any time? does it still make a noise when it falls in the woods? i know posession of a certain part here or there might be infringing but lets just say your house has a box full of build pieces.

this is why regulations are stupid... i don't expect answers to these, just pondering with my fingertips.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123