Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Harrisburg Farm Show Complex: Mid-Atlantic Arms Collectors Gun Show & Sale

Any reports??

(York County)

Default Re: Harrisburg Farm Show Complex: Mid-Atlantic Arms Collectors Gun Show & Sale

Yeah, I went yesterday. Picked up a stripped lower from a small company from Colorado there for $85. Also sold my TCP to a dealer to recoup the cost of the lower. I enjoyed walking around and looking. My first time there, the hall was not packed with vendors, maybe half filled. Not busy at all around 11 when i walked in. Successful day for me!

(Dauphin County)

I got there about 12:30 yesterday.

I believe a lot of vendors stayed away because of weather. It was held in the new section and they filled the building up less than 3/4's of capacity.

I walked right in with no waiting and it seemed the weather kept a lot of attendees away as well. NO crowding for the entire time I was there. I was able to walk through and spend as much time as I wanted, at each of the vendors.

Ammo and reloading components were plentiful. I would say that Trop guns had the best deal going on ammo with the 440 ct cans of M855 selling for 189. Most of the other dealers had the same cans priced between 240 - 280 for the same thing. Most of the other 223/556 was priced around 40-50 cpr, and there was plenty of it. Plenty of people had 22 for sale as well but it was still priced like golden unicorn nuggets.

AR's and parts were plentiful with prices on whole rifles around 700-1100, but parts seemed to be a bit expensive. I didn't see any stripped lowers priced less than 130.(Must have missed the 85$ ones) I also saw quite a few AK's with prices starting to come down on those as well.

Not as many vendors selling unrelated bullshit, but there were still a few. The usual suspects selling shitty knives and chi-com crap, some guy selling nothing but watches and a jewlery stand. The Beef jerky guy was there,(Him I give a pass) but I still can't figure out the guy selling pickles. I never see him making a sale.

All in all it was a good time for me, but I hope for the vendors sake today's attendance picked up some. With the exception of a couple hours yesterday, the snow was pretty much a non event around here.

(Lycoming County)

Went Sunday.

Not very many people there. I really thought it would be a little more busy.

As stated above some prices were not too bad some were ridicolous.

No .22 that I would pay for [@ $60 a brick].

Picked up some reloading dies, some targets, and a christmas present for myself. A very nice type 56 carbine for $165. Already cleaned up and de-cosmoed. Definetly worth the couple extra bucks to me.

(Delaware County)

WOW. Looks like this show is in for a big time upgrade with a new promoter and of course no more $8 parking fee. I'm looking forward to it....

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    WOW. Looks like this show is in for a big time upgrade with a new promoter and of course no more $8 parking fee. I'm looking forward to it....
    You know something we don't in regards to this?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123