Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

It hints to it on the rules page...

Center-fire, semi-automatic rifles and pistols may be used on the 100 yard, 50 yard, 25 yard, and 15 yard ranges during normal shooting hours. However, all shooting on the 100, 50, 25, and 15 yard ranges must be from the covered firing line, except as follows:

D) on Wednesdays between 12:00 noon and 3o pm.

(Fulton County)

fulton co pistol and rifle club allows full auto. you must be a member of the club. 25/year or call me up and u can be my guest

south central Pa range

(Berks County)

Default Re: Any Full Auto outdoor ranges around SE PA?

cross post:

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/nfa-class...html#post49865

Oley Valley Fish and Game, 114 Old State Road, Reading, PA 19606.
    Phone: 610-779-1317
    Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (25-50-100yd), Outdoor Rifle (25-50-100yd), Muzzleloading, Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Archery, Airgun
    Range Access: Private

You can shoot FA on the 25/50 yard range if you are a member (or the guest of a member) and have your registration papers with you. Call for more information.

If you accidently shoot up the target frames you will be asked to leave and never to come back.

A one year membership is $20.00!!!
    Last edited by xotech; April 15th, 2007 at 03:18 PM. Reason: A one year membership is $20.00!!!

(Pike County)

Sunset Hill Shooting Range – but it needs to be suppressed.

(Schuylkill County)

Keep your eye on www.tulrpc.com . One of our range rules is that if it's civilian legal, (and I paraphrase, see web site and "bylaws" for details-range rules) we'll find or make a place for you to shoot it. Membership still $20 a year. We're in development, be patient. A question for all you FA guys; how much distance do you need to be happy, firing line to target? Would 25 or 50 yards be enough on FA, with 200 yds or more on SA?

Walter

(Luzerne County)

What was the name of the gun club near Danville/Bloomsburg area that the "PA Class Three Competitors" used to shoot at ??

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Keep your eye on www.tulrpc.com . One of our range rules is that if it's civilian legal, (and I paraphrase, see web site and "bylaws" for details-range rules) we'll find or make a place for you to shoot it. Membership still $20 a year. We're in development, be patient. A question for all you FA guys; how much distance do you need to be happy, firing line to target? Would 25 or 50 yards be enough on FA, with 200 yds or more on SA?

Walter
    25 or 50 yds should be fine - I know those with rifle caliber would want more, but I understand space constraints. I would request that provisions be allowed for metal targets - people to bring their own. And in that situation - official ones like the resetting types or the silhouette type. If the range had them that would be awesome too.

Any other neat pieces possible?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12