Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Austrailian Anti-Gun Lobby Wants to Ban 'hand cannon' that shoots 5 rounds per se

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Why these idiots get any sort of air time for their views is beyond me. Everyone knows in Australia that gangs and criminals are getting their guns from illegal importation and manufacture. Only 10% of the mail is checked now so they just send them through the mail. Some get caught, most make it through. All the muslim motorbike gangs now have submachine guns.
    haha! Someone MUST stop them! For the children!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Austrailian Anti-Gun Lobby Wants to Ban 'hand cannon' that shoots 5 rounds per se

Gun grabbers need to be put on a very small island because there's really not that many of them and then cut off their microphones so we don't have to listen to the tiny, tiny but vocal minority anymore.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

The message I got from that article was that the massive gun confiscation they had with strict laws against handguns and any other 'repeating' firearm did absolutely nothing to stop criminals from buying all the contraband weapons they want ON AN ISLAND NATION.

(Montgomery County)

Because every person can shoot as quickly as Jerry Miculek...

I also love how the 1911 is actually a GSG 1911-22. These people are beyond help.

(York County)

Unfortunately, this is another jump at control by the Kangaroo government of Australia. With the recent terrorist ISIS attacks being hyped up, the Australian people are once again getting uppity and desiring the restoration of their firearm rights. The government figures they better disarm them completely before the people realize they still possess just enough firepower to stage a coup. The sad part is that while they may have the ability, they severely lack the balls, as their liberal ways have castrated all but the aboriginal population ( who don't use firearms anyway ).
    TERRA MAGNUM IMPERIUM

Quote Originally Posted by DClan View Post
    Unfortunately, this is another jump at control by the Kangaroo government of Australia. With the recent terrorist ISIS attacks being hyped up, the Australian people are once again getting uppity and desiring the restoration of their firearm rights. The government figures they better disarm them completely before the people realize they still possess just enough firepower to stage a coup. The sad part is that while they may have the ability, they severely lack the balls, as their liberal ways have castrated all but the aboriginal population ( who don't use firearms anyway ).
    They could call the African Space Research Programme and see if they have any tips:

Quote Originally Posted by Solaran_X View Post
    So because Jerry Milucek is capable of something, that means it needs banned?
    Correct. Not only do they not know he is the world's fastest shooter (I think), they think that if he can do it, so can another person.

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Correct. Not only do they not know he is the world's fastest shooter (I think), they think that if he can do it, so can another person.
    I wonder how fast he can fire a muzzleloader...

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by fortysix View Post
    haha! Someone MUST stop them! For the children!
    Good luck, they've got all the guns.

You could land in Sydney in the morning and by afternoon in south west Sydney buy an illegal handgun, no problem.

Handguns in Australia must be kept locked up at gun clubs, but of course the criminals have illegal handguns and there is no shortage of supply.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaran_X View Post
    So because Jerry Milucek is capable of something, that means it needs banned?
    You know Jerry has that thing all tricked out. I'dlike to see a stock Eagle do that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast