Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    Just got my standard in the mail and put it on my combat arms pistol kit. Kind of wish I got a micro to be almost flush. Please hold for pics ����

Not sure if you already have a trigger guard picked out but I recently purchased this fit like butter on my Aero lower and didn't break the piggy bank oh ordered on Monday received Wednesday !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ALUMINUM-BI...1-3a2ff969df8e

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by erichard View Post
    The "Wind River" gun (although 45-70 for Jeremy):
    The 45-70 can be had for $939.99 Cash/TXT-A-Check or $968.19 credit. Free S&H.

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=65824

I was just looking at this gun yesterday.
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    Just got my standard in the mail and put it on my combat arms pistol kit. Kind of wish I got a micro to be almost flush. Please hold for pics 

Thanks for posting that! Gives me an idea of what some different things may look like.
    I like that the can is almost the same diameter as the hand guard.

I was thinking Hmmm... maybe I should get the extended Slim can and get a 10" Combat Armory hand guard. That would give more area to hold, and the can would still extend a little from the hand guard.

Of I may just get this linear comp and use the 7" hand guard like yours. I like the appearance and the price.

https://davidsondefense.com/Recoil-T...e-_p_1604.html
    Recoil Technologies
    .223/5.56 1/2"x28 TPI Linear Muzzle Brake - Nitride

SALE $17.95

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Reduced shipping offer is good deal - LINK

(Allegheny County)

I have an Email from DSG Arms that sez "FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL"
    Free Shipping excludes ORMD and FFL products. Ends Sun the 7th

They don't offer free shipping very often.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by QuackXP View Post
    The 45-70 can be had for $939.99 Cash/TXT-A-Check or $968.19 credit. Free S&H.

https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=65824

I was just looking at this gun yesterday.
    I bought the same gun 45/70 used with a scope for $699 at my LGS. A few members here have played with it at the Westie Group Shoot. Its loads of fun with plinking 405 grain loads. Maybe less recoil than a .223.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Lancaster County)

Deals on Swampfox scopes

Well shit for the price I figured I'd try it out one more day (today essentially) for the deals pretty much optic and mount in a box, I've read the reviews so I guess a first hand review will be on it's way shortly but the breakdown is as follows

https://swampfoxoptics.com/4th-of-july/

FOUR DEALS FOR THE FOURTH
    RUNNING ALL WEEK: July 1st - July 7th

Independence Day is America's birthday. This coming July 4th also happens to be the 1st Anniversary of Swampfox Tactical Optics.

Francis Marion, aka 'The Swamp Fox', is the legendary Revolutionary War fighter and father of American guerrilla warfare, so Independence Day is a big deal to us. We are pumped to offer blowout deals WITH FREE SHIPPING for the entire week:

THE PATRIOT DEAL
    Pick up one of our newly released Patriot precision scopes for 20% off + FREE Independence Mount + 4" Sunshade + Free Shipping (holy shit!)

THE TOMAHAWK DEAL
    Pick up a Tomahawk LPVO for 20% off + FREE Independence Mount + Free Shipping (f**k yeah!)

THE INDEPENDENCE MOUNT DEAL
    Pick yourself up a 30mm cantilever Independence Mount for 44% off + Free Shipping (feeling it yet?)

No coupon codes needed to take advantage of these offers. Simply add the scope you want to your cart and the free additional products will be automatically added, and shipping costs removed.

Four Deals For The Fourth may not be combined with any other coupons or MLFR discounts. If you have any questions, please email support@swampfoxoptics.com.

These offers are only valid while supplies last or from June 30th 5pm Mountain Daylight Time to midnight July 7th, so grab your deal NOW buddy!

Attachment 119352
    Last edited by HKusp 45; July 7th, 2019 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Link forgot the damn link ...again.

(Allegheny County)

Have you ever wanted to build a rifle just to make use use of a part?
    LOL!

For the longest time I had wanted a Troy Alpha Battle Rail for a carbine. (yes, I know we are not supposed to buy Troy stuff)
    I just love the look of the round holes - even now - I know it's a "dated" design, but I still like it. It's the hand guard I WANTED for my 7.62x39 carbine, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the (at the time) well over $150 for it, so I "settled" for a used Samson. (which I really like and have no plans to replace)

I just stumbled across this 13" Troy Alpha that was apparently part of a run made for MMC Armory and has both the Troy and MMC logos on it.
    $59.99!!! Includes the same add-on rail sections too.

I sat here for an hour last night trying to figure out a way I can use it, but all of my carbines are good to go as they are and I would literally need to build another carbine to utilize my "dream hand guard" - AND I WAS CONSIDERING IT!!! LOL!

I dunno... buy it and toss it aside for a future project? I really had no plans for "more" carbines - only pistols.

Ugh.
    Anyway, here's the link. It's from that "sketchy" Davidson Defense AKA two other places...
    Actually ,Davidson wants $129. It's teh other two "sister" sites that has it cheap.

https://www.omegamanufacturinginc.co...5-_p_6405.html

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/Tr...5-_p_6988.html

Looks like this. (image from web)

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Have you ever wanted to build a rifle just to make use use of a part?
    LOL!

For the longest time I had wanted a Troy Alpha Battle Rail for a carbine. (yes, I know we are not supposed to buy Troy stuff)
    I just love the look of the round holes - even now - I know it's a "dated" design, but I still like it. It's the hand guard I WANTED for my 7.62x39 carbine, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the (at the time) well over $150 for it, so I "settled" for a used Samson. (which I really like and have no plans to replace)

I just stumbled across this 13" Troy Alpha that was apparently part of a run made for MMC Armory and has both the Troy and MMC logos on it.
    $59.99!!! Includes the same add-on rail sections too.

I sat here for an hour last night trying to figure out a way I can use it, but all of my carbines are good to go as they are and I would literally need to build another carbine to utilize my "dream hand guard" - AND I WAS CONSIDERING IT!!! LOL!

I dunno... buy it and toss it aside for a future project? I really had no plans for "more" carbines - only pistols.

Ugh.
    Anyway, here's the link. It's from that "sketchy" Davidson Defense AKA two other places...
    Actually ,Davidson wants $129. It's teh other two "sister" sites that has it cheap.

https://www.omegamanufacturinginc.co...5-_p_6405.html

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/Tr...5-_p_6988.html

Looks like this. (image from web)
    Screw you ... just screw you

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Screw you ... just screw you
    LOL!

Proven design. Quality materials. Uses a standard barrel nut - no stupid proprietary nut and no costly "special wrench" needed.
    I mean - it's the same price or less than the no-name, low end hand guards!

At first I wondered if it was a knock-off, or something, but then I found this article from 2014 about MMC rifles and some of their rifles use the Troy Alpha rail.
    And you can see the same MMC Armory logo.

I don't know what to make of it. Blems maybe? Hell, the lowest I can find a 13" Alpha rail is $99.

I wonder... how many AR15's is too many?

Page 1562 of 2602 FirstFirst ... 562106214621512155215581559156015611562156315641565156615721612166220622562 ... LastLast