Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Old Stevens 22 Rifle CHEAP

Closed....Here is a very old 22 rifle made by Stevens and it's tube fed, I think it's either 15 shot or 16 shot I can't remember. It does work but I did not clean it and it was used many times and it still works fine it just needs a major cleaning and as you could see some of the bluing is worn off in some areas, so if somebody wants a project a cheap project to spend some time on, you'll have a really super nice old 22 rifle. I was actually going to do it myself and reblue all the metal and really clean it well. I have not cleaned it since the last time it's been sitting in my gun cabinet for years. If you would like to buy a cheap good old 22 rifle dependable and put a little work in it maybe reblue the barrels and super clean, you will have a great old 22 that will last for many more years. I will throw in one 50 round box of 22 ammo with the deal. First $100 cash will get it and I can meet up locally, so you don't have to go through a gun shop, but please be Pennsylvania resident with PA license and are able to own firearms or I won't sell it to you if you're from another state, it is illegal to sell from another state you have to be Pa resident unless you want to get it transferred, this does not have a serial number because it's old and they didn't put serial numbers on a lot of firearms back then. Remember it's an old 22 rifle very dependable so don't expect new especially for this price
    https://imgur.com/a/zMcWEgb
    Last edited by Chaseww1; May 20th, 2024 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Closed

(Chester County)

Default Re: Old Stevens 22 Rifle CHEAP

Please be local
    Last edited by Chaseww1; May 11th, 2024 at 11:26 PM.

(Chester County)

Local Only

(Chester County)

Had a few interested, first person sets up meet gets it. Ty