Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default 🤔Cone of silence falls over local media report of a breaching attempt at Quantico

😲 Be very very quiet!

Did a Jordanian Border-Crosser Just Attempt a Terror Attack on a Marine Corps Base Near D.C.?

The Potomac Local News, founded in 2010 “to help people understand what is happening in their local communities in Northern Virginia”, practices what it calls local “conservative journalistic standards” and almost prides itself on a fact of life about today’s politically bifurcated media landscape. As the online outlet explains on its “About”

But on May 3, the little online newspaper’s Kelly Sienkowski broke a major national story with serious policy and electoral implications, but which has been overlooked by the legacy media. At issue in Sienkowski’s story is whether the United States just experienced its first attempted terror attack by a border-crossing illegal alien from the Middle East.

In the early morning of May 3, two men in a box truck pulled up to the front gate of Quantico Marine Corps Base 35 miles southwest of Washington and tried to lie their way in claiming they were Amazon delivery men. After skeptical military police channeled them to an area for secondary security inspection, the driver hit the gas in defiance of orders to halt and tried to barrel the truck into the base’s town center. Quick-thinking MPs put up road barriers that stopped the truck.

The Marines ended up citing the two for trespassing on federal property.

Sienkowski’s Potomac Local News story, quoting a prepared email statement from base spokesman Capt. Michael Curtis (shared with me) confirmed the incident’s basic contours but no more. It would have remained merely a curious local incident had she not kept pressing.

Sienkowski cited “multiple anonymous sources” to report more details that ramp up this incident to a national story with potential implications for President Joe Biden’s highly controversial U.S. border policies and even the outcome of this November’s presidential election – an election which is frequently said to hinge on widespread voter concerns about a prolonged mass migration crisis that has allowed into the country hundreds on the FBI’s terrorism watch list, among millions of other foreign nationals from all over the world.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Did-Jordania...s-Base-Near-DC

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: 🤔Cone of silence falls over local media report of a breaching attempt at Quantico

There is going to be some sort of incident sooner rather then later. Bad actors have been embolden by the lack of consequences in just about all blue states. Now the cops are distracted with these kids throwing tantrums over Israel the opening is there since forces are spread thin.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 🤔Cone of silence falls over local media report of a breaching attempt at Quantico

Nobody should be surprised, sadly they'll be much more to come

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    Nobody should be surprised, sadly they'll be much more to come
    Fortunately, I'm far enough out of it that I shouldn't be in a target zone.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Fortunately, I'm far enough out of it that I shouldn't be in a target zone.
    Part of me says no one is far enough out.

OTOH...

We have 10 acres. I can just see the back of our one neighbor's house from my front porch. The houses on the road are like 100-300' apart. WalMart and other stores are about a 12-15 minute drive.

When our, and I'm not going to use 'code words,' Hispanic or Black delivery drivers come down our driveway, they often ask if we're afraid to live 'way out here.' Yeah, way out here. And afraid of what? Chupacabra?

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Part of me says no one is far enough out.

OTOH...

We have 10 acres. I can just see the back of our one neighbor's house from my front porch. The houses on the road are like 100-300' apart. WalMart and other stores are about a 12-15 minute drive.

When our, and I'm not going to use 'code words,' Hispanic or Black delivery drivers come down our driveway, they often ask if we're afraid to live 'way out here.' Yeah, way out here. And afraid of what? Chupacabra?
    You should reply why should we the claymore and flame throwing sprinklers are at the ready not too mention the sharpshooter has the yardage down to a science rifle.gif

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    You should reply why should we the claymore and flame throwing sprinklers are at the ready not too mention the sharpshooter has the yardage down to a science rifle.gif
    must spread rep..

(Philadelphia County)

Sometimes I wonder if Fox news reads this forum since shortly after I read a story like this here it shows up on their website

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/two...ch-marine-base

2 foreign nationals in ICE custody after attempted breach at major Marine base

I had heard yesterday that both illegal, one Jordanian and the other’s nationals was not mentioning… but it was stated he’s on the terror watch list

They'll leave prison an E6.
    FJB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast