Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Columbia County)

Default SAN FRANCISCO PASSES RESOLUTION LABELING THE NRA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors has passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...t-organization

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors has passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association a “domestic terrorist organization” and urged the federal government to do the same – the latest escalation in the heated rhetoric from Democrats regarding the NRA in the wake of several deadly mass shootings.

The resolution, which passed Tuesday and says the U.S. is “plagued by an epidemic of gun violence,” accuses the NRA of using “its considerable wealth and organization strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence.”
    “All countries have violent and hateful people, but only in America do we give them ready access to assault weapons and large-capacity magazines thanks, in large part, to the National Rifle Association’s influence,” the resolution says.

The document resolves to assess the relationships that those who do business with the city have with the group and says “the City and County of San Francisco should take every reasonable step to limit those entities who do business with the City and County of San Francisco from doing business with this domestic terrorist organization.”

The resolution cites the July mass shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival, in which three people were killed. KTVU reports that the resolution’s author wrote the text after that shooting.

The NRA responded by calling the resolution a stunt that was distracting from the city’s myriad of social problems.
    "This ludicrous stunt by the Board of Supervisors is an effort to distract from the real problems facing San Francisco, such as rampant homelessness, drug abuse and skyrocketing petty crime, to name a few,” the statement said, according to KTVU. “The NRA will continue working to protect the constitutional rights of all freedom-loving Americans."

Republicans, however, have noted that gun violence is still rampant in major cities like Chicago that have strict gun laws in place.
    “Gun control doesn’t work. Look at Chicago. Disarming law-abiding citizens isn’t the answer,” Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, tweeted Monday.

(Chester County)

Default Re: SAN FRANCISCO PASSES RESOLUTION LABELING THE NRA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

First, San Francisco now referrers to criminals as “justice-involved person”. Let that sink in. Second, San Francisco is a sanctuary city. Third, how is an organization who supports the constitution considered a domestic terrorist organization?
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Default Re: SAN FRANCISCO PASSES RESOLUTION LABELING THE NRA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

250 million or so adults in the United States

About 5 million members of the NRA

So about 1 out of every 50 adult americans is a terrorist according to them. Way to go San Fran.

I guess if a member of the NRA goes to San Fran they are on a watch list now.

(Montgomery County)

"accuses the NRA of using “its considerable wealth and organization strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence.”"

Demonrats are pretty damn good at doing that themselves, especially with shit like this.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    "accuses the NRA of using “its considerable wealth and organization strength to promote gun ownership and incite gun owners to acts of violence.”"

Demonrats are pretty damn good at doing that themselves, especially with shit like this.
    As we all know, that is just a pure LIE. They have nothing to support this, yet are comfortable with blatantly lying to the public. Who will hold these mentally ill progressives accountable? Certainly not their constituents.

(Columbia County)

I hope the NRA attorney's determine whether there is enough for a civil suit here. It's one thing to denounce the NRA's lobby efforts but calling it and it's members terrorists?

(Montgomery County)

I vote for the federal government to declare the state of California a terrorist state. They are much closer to be one that the NRA.
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

PickingPA Guest

Now Nadler can claim impeachment is justified because POTUS supports and has meetings with leaders of a terrorist organization.

I wonder if Wayne LaPierre will still be shopping and spending NRA members money in Beverly Hills now. That was the straw the broke the camel's back for me, I now send all my money to GOA.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    I now send all my money to GOA.
    Jeeze- that’s support!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast