Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1216

Default Re: Tobyhanna SGL Range Reports

Range time on Thursday,will keep shooting till fingers are too numb to load magazines !

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    My gunclub again thinks it's just for baby showers and stuff so had to drag up on Sunday. *shudder*

Packed with NY/NJ plates, both brass rats were there. Fuck ton of weekend fuckery.

Noticed a new sign saying that brass cannot be collected when the range is live. It was equally ignored as the rest of the rules.
    I'm going to ignore that if I'm picking up my own brass. Why don't those two assholes just get a job? The way they act you would think brass was $500/lb.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

This morning real feel temps at 17 degrees i was thinking some time on the pistol side of range,to my surprise two shooters sighting in their Remington 308 at the 25 yard line.That was not too much of a bother to me as was the Brass Lady started stealing my spent casings without even asking !Crawling under the shooting bench onto the other side collecting brass all the while I was shooting at targets .Me and the other shooters stopped just to see how far this lady would go with her death wish. Was not too cold got some time in on the range.Some thing new in my sights a Glock 45/9mm this is a gotta have before Christmas.

12/17/2018 Monday .They Snow plow crew was working the range today parking lot and benches,good job on clean up . Range tested my wifes Taurus G2S (Slim ) .Function with Critical defense,WWB and federals, accuracy with critical defense rounds was 6 inch groupings at 10 yards while the ball ammo significantly tighter groups and better accuracy 3-4 groupings dead center .Please with the performance of this in-expensive 9mm .Wife says there is a bit more to the grip on the Taurus over the Glock 43 ! Cold but not too cold to prevent range time today and Oh Yes no Brass monkeys about underfoot ! I have to add that the backstops are really shot to shit !!
    Last edited by MARINE DIVISION TWO; December 17th, 2018 at 03:13 PM.

12/19/2018 Range time with just my New Glock 45/9mm,before I decide to spend more money on tru glo sites.About 11 am if my buds get this and would like to give it a try ! MDT

12/24/2018 -Range time with my son and the Glock 45 !3 shooters on the rifle side with an AR-15 I note this purposely for this reason alone and to bring aawareness. Red Pickup truck. Since I do not shoot 223 only 556 I had a couple boxes of 223 so while I waited for them to stop shooting all three went to check their target 50 yards away.all the while leaving their AR on the bench,sad to say it was an opportunity for anyone to abscod with their AR. My intentions were to gift these three shooter 100 rounds of 223 for free and while waiting awhile they took so long we left. The Glock 45 full mags loaded 17 rounds and one in the chamber was a heavy weight,I loaded only the 6 rounds permitted and the accuracy,trigger and grip without finger grooves was an improvement. Merry Christmas to all,Even the Brass collectors who were nowhere to be found,lol !

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    12/24/2018 -Range time with my son and the Glock 45 !3 shooters on the rifle side with an AR-15 I note this purposely for this reason alone and to bring aawareness. Red Pickup truck. Since I do not shoot 223 only 556 I had a couple boxes of 223 so while I waited for them to stop shooting all three went to check their target 50 yards away.all the while leaving their AR on the bench,sad to say it was an opportunity for anyone to abscod with their AR. My intentions were to gift these three shooter 100 rounds of 223 for free and while waiting awhile they took so long we left. The Glock 45 full mags loaded 17 rounds and one in the chamber was a heavy weight,I loaded only the 6 rounds permitted and the accuracy,trigger and grip without finger grooves was an improvement. Merry Christmas to all,Even the Brass collectors who were nowhere to be found,lol !
    Merry Christmas @ Marine Division Two and Safe New Year to you and the family

(Wayne County)

Cut out of work around 2 PM on Friday and headed over to the range with my Rossi .38 and Taurus .357. Had one younger guy shooting a little break action .22 at the 25 yard range. Other than that, I had the pistol range for myself. Well, except for the scurfy looking guy who was alternating between scrounging for brass and trying to sell me a copy of the book that he wrote about his life.

Then the dumbass says to me "You obviously know how to shoot. I'm gonna go over here (pointing to the 25 yard range forward of the firing lined) picking up brass."

This earned a very stern " You will NOT be forward of the firing line while I'm shooting". He seemed upset, but complied.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Cut out of work around 2 PM on Friday and headed over to the range with my Rossi .38 and Taurus .357. Had one younger guy shooting a little break action .22 at the 25 yard range. Other than that, I had the pistol range for myself. Well, except for the scurfy looking guy who was alternating between scrounging for brass and trying to sell me a copy of the book that he wrote about his life.

Then the dumbass says to me "You obviously know how to shoot. I'm gonna go over here (pointing to the 25 yard range forward of the firing lined) picking up brass."

This earned a very stern " You will NOT be forward of the firing line while I'm shooting". He seemed upset, but complied.
    Seems to be of lately we are all running into the two legged obstacles with various degrees of incompetence and non safe exhibitions ! Merry Christmas ! Still got that K T Magazine,lol.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I was there on the 18th, and at the Carbon county sgl. Not my coldest experience there, but it was chilly! I got a few rifles sighted, so I was happy.

Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast