Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

Lost my state senator here. We went to the post election gathering, can't hardly call it a victory party. One of his staffers was an annoying nasal blabbermouth who was crying over the loss of her job. While I feel for those staffers, a job as a legislator's staffer will eventually come to an end and they should be prepared for it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Default Re: ELECTION TODAY, POLLS CLOSE 8PM, PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO OWN A GUN, GO VOTE!

I voted but made no difference as my candidates lost. Boo.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    Well Dim George Scott has admitted defeat, Scott Perry for Dauphin again. At least I have one vote that got someone elected.
    That's the ONE race I really cared about. I did not want George Scott to win! My State Rep (Seth Grove) ran unopposed, easy win.

So relieved. On a whole, Republicans did great across PA. The illegally-redrawn maps only netted the Dems 3 gained seats. Wolf and Casey were never really in trouble thanks to our two chithole cities on both ends.

We picked up a few Democrat Senate seats and replaced a few Never-Trumpers too, so it's more like President Trump gained about 6 Senators to his side. Huge for the Supreme Court process.

The Dems' superstar O'Rourke lost. Key Governor races in Florida and Georgia went our way. MARYLAND AND MASSACHUSETTS elected Republican Governors.

Barely a Blue Drip.

The night really went as well as it could have. Midterms are usually brutal to sitting Presidents...this one was far from it. President Trump's re-election is looking SOLID.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Lost my state senator here. We went to the post election gathering, can't hardly call it a victory party. One of his staffers was an annoying nasal blabbermouth who was crying over the loss of her job. While I feel for those staffers, a job as a legislator's staffer will eventually come to an end and they should be prepared for it.
    As of now
    29-21 R advantage in the senate
    110 - 93 R advantage in house
    I was expecting a bit worse. However, will these Republicans start acting like conservatives?

I compiled this...

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    As of now
    29-21 R advantage in the senate
    110 - 93 R advantage in house
    I was expecting a bit worse. However, will these Republicans start acting like conservatives?
    That does make feel a little better, thanks. That Fitz/Wallace race was kind of close and was closely watched by people all around this area.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    That does make feel a little better, thanks. That Fitz/Wallace race was kind of close and was closely watched by people all around this area.
    The thing that killed me was voting for Marquette Quinn. The thought went through my mind if she puts forth any anti gun crap Republicans might go along with her because it's her party. However, if slippery Steve does it, Republicans will be forced to oppose it... At least that was my thought. However, I cried while voting for Quinn.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I compiled this...

What's that site I was looking for something like this.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    That's the ONE race I really cared about. I did not want George Scott to win! My State Rep (Seth Grove) ran unopposed, easy win.

So relieved. On a whole, Republicans did great across PA. The illegally-redrawn maps only netted the Dems 3 gained seats. Wolf and Casey were never really in trouble thanks to our two chithole cities on both ends.

We picked up a few Democrat Senate seats and replaced a few Never-Trumpers too, so it's more like President Trump gained about 6 Senators to his side. Huge for the Supreme Court process.

The Dems' superstar O'Rourke lost. Key Governor races in Florida and Georgia went our way. MARYLAND AND MASSACHUSETTS elected Republican Governors.

Barely a Blue Drip.

The night really went as well as it could have. Midterms are usually brutal to sitting Presidents...this one was far from it. President Trump's re-election is looking SOLID.
    problem is democrats now control the house

(York County)

I'm happy: I got my wife to vote.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast