Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Will you distribute Barletta/Wagner/Bartos cards to gun ranges & stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    Dang, missed you there, been at that Fair twice.

First time the booth was empty the whole evening, and the second time there was a fat teenage kid on the floor throwing temper tantrum, and how he hates everybody, while man and woman (mother and father?) were trying to calm him down and then calling 911.
    Must have been the other boy scout booth (I hope) where they do ice cream (trailer)...we do the soda stand (Green with tan trim).
    The way I posted, it looks like we were working the Republican stand...presented poorly, sorry.
    Either way, sorry I missed you...I was there practically all week, just about every shift...being the closest Scout family, whenever there was a drop out, we got the call...Glad it has ended for the year.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Pike County)

Default Re: Will you distribute Barletta/Wagner/Bartos cards to gun ranges & stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    Must have been the other boy scout booth (I hope) where they do ice cream (trailer)...we do the soda stand (Green with tan trim).
    The way I posted, it looks like we were working the Republican stand...presented poorly, sorry.
    Either way, sorry I missed you...I was there practically all week, just about every shift...being the closest Scout family, whenever there was a drop out, we got the call...Glad it has ended for the year.
    Actually, after re-reading your post I realized I got it wrong. I picked "republican" and "booth" and jumped to conclusion. Instead of jumping towards soda stand
    Je suis déplorable

(Berks County)

Ok I knew this was how it would turn out. I got the cards in Lower Providence Rod and Gun, Mohnton Fish and Game, Kerpers GunShop, The Sportsman Shop. And now I own a new Smith&Wesson 69 44mag 2 and 3/8th over $800 damage to the credit card after tax. Kerpers is dangerous to my bottom line.

Nice people at each place, zero issues and lots of thank yous. Well Lower Prove I was alone but I know my club, they won't mind.

I was joking but man I do need to stay out of gun shops for awhile.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Ok I knew this was how it would turn out. I got the cards in Lower Providence Rod and Gun, Mohnton Fish and Game, Kerpers GunShop, The Sportsman Shop. And now I own a new Smith&Wesson 69 44mag 2 and 3/8th over $800 damage to the credit card after tax. Kerpers is dangerous to my bottom line.

Nice people at each place, zero issues and lots of thank yous. Well Lower Prove I was alone but I know my club, they won't mind.

Congratulations on the S&W. I may have some 44 in my stash.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post

Thanks much....

We have now completely distributed the first order of 5,000 cards. The second order of 5,000 arrived a few days ago. I think we'll be able to move those by election day.

Great work and many thanks to those who dropped packs of cards to stores & ranges. If you have not done so and would like to, PM me.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    Thanks much....

We have now completely distributed the first order of 5,000 cards. The second order of 5,000 arrived a few days ago. I think we'll be able to move those by election day.

Great work and many thanks to those who dropped packs of cards to stores & ranges. If you have not done so and would like to, PM me.

If I contact other stores and ranges in the area with a commitment from them to take a lexan holder with cards, would you ship it directly to them? I ask because I have called on other orgs and they would consider these at the registers and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    If I contact other stores and ranges in the area with a commitment from them to take a lexan holder with cards, would you ship it directly to them? I ask because I have called on other orgs and they would consider these at the registers and so forth.
    Yes, absolutely....

They can simply send an email to the address on the back of the plastic holder (vote2a at lvtp.org) with their store/range name & address.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Westmoreland County)

Yeap. Lots of other places too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234