Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Police force equips all rifles with suppressors citing safety reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    As I understand it, when your evil black semi auto assault rifle is grasped by an officer of the crown, it is instantaneously transferred through time and space via a wormhole, and it emerges out of the other side as a "patrol rifle".
    And the left loves and reveres the officer and his patrol rifle and says that's the only place for such weapons in a free society, until a minority is shot by a patrolman's handgun. Then officers need to be disarmed and they're all evil incarnate.

Must be hard, living a dichotomous existence all the time. I wonder if progressives have to eat more calories than the rest of us.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Police force equips all rifles with suppressors citing safety reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    And the left loves and reveres the officer and his patrol rifle and says that's the only place for such weapons in a free society, until a minority is shot by a patrolman's handgun. Then officers need to be disarmed and they're all evil incarnate.
    Must be hard, living a dichotomous existence all the time. I wonder if progressives have to eat more calories than the rest of us.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

OSHA does not "approve" any products

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If my many dogs wake me up at 3 AM because somebody just kicked in the front door, will I have time to put on muffs before I grab a rifle and a flashlight and defend the castle?
    You won't need muffs for a baseball bat and that's all you should be able to own per leftists. Only cops can be trusted with guns so only cops need suppressors:

"Our ultimate goal -- total control of handguns in the United States -- is going to take time. My estimate is from seven to 10 years. The first problem is to slow down the increasing number of handguns being produced and sold in this country. The second problem is to get handguns registered. And the final problem is to make the possession of all handguns and all handgun ammunition -- except for the military, policemen, licensed security guards, licensed sporting clubs, and licensed gun collectors -- totally illegal." - Nelson Shields, founder of Handgun Control, Inc.

(Dauphin County)

When can I purchase some of those silent heat seeking meat missiles I keep hearing about? I know that sounds dirty, I just realized after I typed it but isn't that what the left thinks of them there bullets?

(Allegheny County)

I like Pie

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You should sleep with muffs on so you don't have to waste time putting them on when that happens.
    I'd say that I wouldn't hear the dogs then, but I'd be waking up from their stepping on my groin anyway.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    You won't need muffs for a baseball bat and that's all you should be able to own per leftists. Only cops can be trusted with guns so only cops need suppressors:
    Ya know, I DO happen to have an extra coil of barbed wire . . .
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Delaware County)

Ya know, I DO happen to have an extra coil of barbed wire . . .

Is it rusty? I can get a pineapple...

(Bucks County)

I'd say that I wouldn't hear the dogs then, but I'd be waking up from their stepping on my groin anyway.
    Oh, you have German Shephereds?

That's one of their go to moves. Along with nose-ramming your eye socket to wake you up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast