Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: Where did you buy your Gun Safe in Southeast PA?

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedArms View Post
    Not impressed.....Their TOP models have an outter body thickness of 3/16" press bent......thats it....... nothing thicker.

For the price you can get a Graffunder or Brown.

Graffunders and Browns thinnest safes have a outter body thickness of 1/4" Plate. They offer 1/4" Plate Body, 1/2" Plate Body, and 1" Plate Bodies.....Then add the 1.5" of cement w/vermiculiet and inner steel liner. The doors are 1/2" Plate, 1" Plate, and 1.5" Plate respectively.

Ok, ok. we get it. your a Gaffunder Dealer. now that we have cleared this up, he asked where in SE PA we got our gun safes. I answered it.

I got a scratch and dent discount on the Fort Knox, and I think its OK. Is it the best. NO, probably not. But that is what I got.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Where did you buy your Gun Safe in Southeast PA?

I used to sell them but ran out of retail space for them. I have had good luck in the past with Wilson Safe Co. I have recommended them to customers that have been happy with their service too. They are on Island Ave in Phila.

http://www.wilsonsafe.com/

They were a Liberty dealer but I don't see any Liberty products on their site. Certainly worth a call.

(Delaware County)

Thumbs up Sturdy Safe

Take a look at www.sturdysafe.com. I have their #3224 7 gauge steel safe with a 5/16" thick door. It is firelined. Excellent quality, excellent door design, very heavy. I was very impressed with buying my safe from Sturdy Safe. They are a family run business out in Fresno, Calif. Very nice people to talk with on the phone. You can have the safe shipped to your house or save a couple bucks by shipping it to a freight terminal near you and pick it up yourself.

Their safes aren't exactly a beautiful showpiece for your living room, but if you need a top quality safe that is pretty darn good lookin' in it's own right, it will be worth your while to check out their website and see what they are made of.

Then, as with any safe, all ya gotta' worry about is getting it inside where you want it.

I don't want to have to do that chore any time soon again! I do think I am qualified to start my own rigging and hauling company, after my adventure in safe pick-up and installation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123