I have been to there store many times and left with great products at a great price but they seem to be going in the wrong direction.

I made the trip(90 miles round trip) to there store the other night and left wondering why I would go to a place like that and spend any money ever again.

I watch there web site as they have a newer site up and are always adding and changing things. I saw the other day they had 204 hornady ammo for under $15 a box. I thought to myself thats a screamin deal and figured I would drive up and get stocked up on it. I figured it wouldnt hurt to call ahead and make sure there was at least 20 boxes of it there at the store and there was and I tried to check the price on it and the guy on the phone told me that sounds right but he wasnt at a computer ok thats no problem so I get into the truck and drive the 45 miles up there only to find out that the best price on the ammo is $17.85 per box. I was pretty mad about that because thats the price I can get it for locally. The guy waiting on us was informed about the price and he just said he didnt know and this is the price how many do you want and are you ready to check out. Also I got back on the internet when I got home to see what the price was on the ammo and it was another price $16.73. This also made my pretty mad because the guy that waited on us got onto there web site to check and see what the price was and he still told me the $17.85 not the lower price that was on there site. What are they doing up there???? At this point I am like why is he trying to hurry us out of the store????? Needless to say I didnt leave with the 20 boxes I went there to buy.

Problem two!!!

I had some questions about a mako magnifier that i have mounted on my ar and they looked at me like I was crazy. I described the problem to them in great detail and the guy that waited on me with the ammo just said he didnt know witch is fine and then he says let me ask this other guy. I am like ok any help would be great and I explained the situation to him and He just looked at me and says well you do relize when you shrink your stock 1 postion its only like 1 1/2". And then comes off with your sure you have a 6 position stock and not a 4. At this point I am thinking there is no way this guy even has a clue. I replied to him yes I know what stock i have and yes I know its only 1 1/2". But 1 1/2" is a big difference when the eye relief is only 1 5/8".

Anyway I guess that enough said.

Buyer beware of the old bait and switch at East Coast Gun Sales and there not so nice staff!!!! I dont need to drive 90 miles round trip to be treated badly and given the price switch.