Everything I read about this revolver makes it seem too good to be true. Excellent lock up, excellent action, most accurate handgun, can’t miss with it, the list goes on. I want to know from actual owners if it’s all true. I have only come across a few in person and never even asked to hold one since I wasn’t willing, at the time, to spend that kind of money. Now, as tastes change I’m seriously considering picking one up. I know I’m a little late because I clearly remember one sitting on the top shelf of my local shop for months priced at $999. It was a 4 inch blued version in 99% condition but at the time even that price tag seemed high.

Fricken Walking Dead! I don’t want to be Rick Grimes, I just want the revolver so many people seem to think is top tier. With the show seeming to lose popularity do you guys think the prices will drop, stay the same or continue to rise? If the latter is true I wouldn’t worry too much about the price tag if it could be resold easily. Ok with the show seeming to lose popularity do you guys think the prices will drop, stay the same or continue to rise? If the latter is likely I wouldn’t worry too much about the price tag as long as it holds value.

To be honest I met a gentleman from the forum recently who mentioned he had one that was going to sell. Although I’m not looking to buy one for at least six months this got my wheels spinning. This guy definitely knew his way around higher end firearms and told me there is nothing like shooting a Python. I guess the quick solution is to find a range that rents one and have a go.

In the meantime I will turn to the forum for advice like I have so many times before. Would love to know your thoughts about this gun, in particular how it holds up against 60s or 70s Smith and Wesson’s. Thanks in advance, Brian