I went to spend a day away in Hazelton, PA.

My old lady, found a nice motel with a bar, and we decided to go on an adventure.

Before our depart I for some reason felt so lazy I almost left my pistol behind. I'm sure it had something to do with the fear from not knowing where I'm exactly going, and in conjunction where I can't, and can carry.

The night went sober, and finally things were calming down. Back in the room after our (one lucky guy - me, and 5 hot girls) 6-some I was going to turn the lights off, but the old lady wanted them on. Sleeping with the lights on suck.

Well as I lay I hear a strange noise at the door. Upon investigation I found a strange, old, woman finished panning around the door, and going away. What an idiot I thought, and I went back to bed feeling fine - so fine I was dozing off nicely/

The door cracked, and opened. Simultaneously my holster was air born, and my pistol was in my hand. The door stopper prevented the door from opening.

I see threw the crack an old man, wearing a mighty shirt with security written on it, and the fuck had no idea I was ready to light him up. I told him to wait, and despite him still attempting to break, and enter, I calmly repeat myself, re-holstered my gun, and put on my pants before I went for the door.

I looked at the clock, and it was 1:30am, and I didn't let my guard down just because it was an old man. Plus I didn't want this guy to file an EEO against me for age discrimination. Mind you this whole time the guy is wiggling the door.

Once I finally arrived at the door I basically explained the hotel fucked shit up, and he digressed.

Next morning I got my room free of charge, and I stressed as best as possible neither who is in the room, nor outside the room knows WTF, and furthermore the SWAT team has better etiquette, and I was ready to use deadly force against what ever was about come threw that door at 1:30 in the morning. A tragedy almost occurred yada yada.

There's nothing worse than being unarmed, and unprepared. Had an accident occurred I know I wouldn't have cared, because in my world I was truly in a situation where two enter only one leaves alive.