It's great to see people coming together to support their favorite activity.The day at Wicen's seemed to me a worthy cause and a good way to spend a day with like minded folks. In preparation I called the range to ask a few questions and to get more info on the need for Photo ID. I asked if a Penna. driver's license would be OK, they thought it would, and I then explained my Penna is a religious exemption driver's license that does not have a photo. The phone was handed over to Joe Wicen, who I explained my situation to. Unfortunately, in short, he said NO. It would have been nice if he would have allowed me present the license to him for his examination prior to any range activity, since most people have never seen this type of ID before. But it's his range and its his choice as to he wants there.. But I will add this- I won't be there on April 13, and have just been motivated to finally join one the many shooting clubs in this area. Mr. Wicen may have several good reasons for his position but he didn't take the time to talk it over with me. P.S.; I'm over 50 years of age so that's not an issue.