I obtained my LTCF about 5 months ago prior to even owning a handgun in anticipation of purchasing on. I went to the Sherrif's office (Berks) filled out the paperwork, waited and got my LTCF rather quickly (45mins tops). They had me verify name and address I did and went on with my day. I got home and stored the license for future use. I recently purchased a handgun and just recently became comfortable CC. Just a couple of days ago I reached for my LTCF and decided to check it. I noticed that my RACE was incorrectly noted on the LTCF. It shows "W" and yet I am Hispanic. Before anyone gives me the speech, I know it was my responsibility to make sure it was correct before I left that day. Unfortunately it was an oversight on my part and my LTCF has been stored since the day I got it. Is this something I should be concerned with and take care of immediately? I'm surprised I didn't catch this when I first got my license. Before anyone gives me the speech, I know it was my responsibility to make sure it was correct before I left that day. Unfortunately it was an oversight on my part.