Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Anyone use the Hogue AR15 Stock?

I've had the M4 stock on our AR since we finished it and never had any issues with it until I started long range shooting. It's uncomfortable. It feels like shit in my shoulder when I'm benchresting the rifle. I'm considering the Hogue stock as a replacement. I've used Hogue on a lot of my guns and I like their stuff but it's mostly because this stock has the same sling slot as the M4 stock I've been using. I can wrap my sling adapter around the back of the stock and pick up right where I left off without having to waste money on QD mounts or sew another adapter. Any thoughts on this stock or suggestions for something else?

Default Re: Anyone use the Hogue AR15 Stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    I've had the M4 stock on our AR since we finished it and never had any issues with it until I started long range shooting. It's uncomfortable. It feels like shit in my shoulder when I'm benchresting the rifle. I'm considering the Hogue stock as a replacement. I've used Hogue on a lot of my guns and I like their stuff but it's mostly because this stock has the same sling slot as the M4 stock I've been using. I can wrap my sling adapter around the back of the stock and pick up right where I left off without having to waste money on QD mounts or sew another adapter. Any thoughts on this stock or suggestions for something else?
    Try one of these... I love mine.

https://www.amazon.com/LimbSaver-AR-.../dp/B00Z6JOXQC

Get a B5 Bravo stock or B5 Enhanced Sopmod stock if you want even more cheeck area. The B5 is the most comfortable adjustable carbine stock I've even used and I have a UBR too.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Get a B5 Bravo stock or B5 Enhanced Sopmod stock if you want even more cheeck area. The B5 is the most comfortable adjustable carbine stock I've even used and I have a UBR too.
    This. The Bravo is a really nice stock and can be found on the cheap sometimes if you don't mind black or the occasional Kryptek.
    I always sleep with my guns when you are gone